more help please

Edit My Images
Yes
hey hey

i have elements 5 and i want to put my company/website name in the bottom corner of my photos.

how would i do that?

cheers y'all.
:help:

The quickest way is to make your logo/name on a blank 5x4 new document and save it as a brush preset, then one click on each image and you "stamp" it on. Theres also a way of saving a path (of your logo) into an action but I don't know if elements does paths or actions. Wayne

I don't know if PSE5 will let you do this.

Save the logo with a transparent background. Now you can import it as a layer, and resize it to fit.

File new and choose a white background size about 5x4 inches, click on the type tool (the one like a letter T) type in your name, then hold down the alt key and type 0169 on the numbers pad (this will give you the copyright symbol) and 2008 for the year.
Now crop it down to just the text and a little around it.
The last step, edit/define brush preset (it's there under the edit menu in the full version, it might be different in elements) you have now made a brush!
To use it click on the brush tool, open the brush palette, yours will be the last one there, click to select it, now just one click on your image will add your name copyright and 2008 wherever you click in the colour of your choice.
Hope that helps a little, if you cant figure it out tell me what you want the brush to say and I'll make one for you and upload it somewhere. Wayne

To use it click on the brush tool, open the brush palette, yours will be the last one there, click to select it, now just one click on your image will add your name copyright and 2008 wherever you click in the colour of your choice.

i was with you till this point.

i clicked on brush icon but could not see my copyright thing.

On the top toolbar (when you have the brush tool selected) there should be the word brush with a number and a tiny arrow, click on the arrow to open a drop down box showing all your brushes, your made brush will be at the bottom of a long list. I haven't got elements to compare but it should be the same. Wayne

righty o.

managed to do that bit.
went to use it and it wont stamp on image...what am i doing wrong?

Back