More Holga adventures

Edit My Images
Yes
I tried a role of Ektar 100 I had knocking about in the Holga , The results were not great ( too much under exposure) but I did get a few keepers.

Lone tree on some farm land where I walk my pack of dogs

tree.jpg

Church in Chelmarsh
church.jpg

More dog walking Canal at Swindon South Staffs
canal.jpg

Country house where Guy Fawkes's fellow conspirators made their last stand ! ( Heroes Unfortunatley into the sun , I did try to use the tree to gain a little shade.)
guy fowkes.jpg

Near total darkness with a small flash, My son doing what he does best ( Bugger all ! )

j.jpg

Last edited:
I must admit I do love the colours but I think 400ASA film gives a little more leeway with regard to exposure. I really like the results from the Holga and the challenges of using it although some people probably don't understand why people like them. Over £1 a shot makes it a little expensive to use but the advantage is I'll take one photo of anything and before i take that photo I'll try my best to make sure it's really going to work and what is in the frame, I really wish i had the same self discipline when using digital and end up with 4 or 5 photos of everything and photos that I knew at the time were not going to work and then spending ages sorting through them all.

Rock that colour Brad!

Analogue Wonderland are doing an Ektar comp at the moment. Prize is a bag of film. That 1st frams is quite nice :)

Rock that colour Brad!

Analogue Wonderland are doing an Ektar comp at the moment. Prize is a bag of film. That 1st frams is quite nice :)

They're also doing a box for £30. One arrived last week at full price but had to order another for an upcoming trip to Cornwall at that price.

Back