More Ironbridge images

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at 7.40am before anybody was around (I saw two joggers) so was nice and quiet, no one cross the bridge, every nice and quiet.

Got some other views from a height, but with this one, I was able to fly almost centre in the river to get a classic-shot of this bridge. 60 metres or so away from it to get the whole thing in frame

Ironbridge by Carl@CDHPIX, on Flickr

Ironbridge#2 by Carl@CDHPIX, on Flickr

Ironbridge#3 by Carl@CDHPIX, on Flickr

Thanks for popping in

I see your getting the hang of this aerial photography lark Carl :)

I like the first one, not that you would know it was taken by an airborne camera but I am just imagining your little drone bombing along the river and under the bridge :)

Last edited:
Double post

I see your getting the hang of this aerial photography lark Carl :)

I like the first one, not that you would know it was taken by an airborne camera but I am just imagining your little drone bombing along the river and under the bridge :)
I'd be asking for trouble if I done that. There's limitations on how near you can get to buildings/bridges and line-of-sight and some other bits. I was stood (looking at the image) on the left in the car park, the drone was pretty much in front of me. I just hovered it over the trees in front (thankfully no leaves due to winter) and sat it in position. I wouldn't have minded having a go on the other side, just needing to position myself so I dont fall foul of the law.

Like the first one.
Thanks Paul, my favourite too

I like the lot of them, super shots and very interesting.
Cheers John, appreciate the comments. Am thinking of other spots I can go to. There's Moreton Castle which isn't far from me, though Im not sure if I am allowed to go there with a drone. One trip for me is definitely North Wales and some mountain ranges, will save me the hard work of trudging up the side of some mountain :)

Interesting to see how these come out :)

I only live up the road from Ironbridge, I was racking my brains as to where you shot No.1 from and then suddenly the other 2 shots cleared it all up for me :)
Great to see something I've been seeing for years in a new way.

Back