More London

Name
Thierry
Edit My Images
Yes
One among many others from this incredible place.

TP_THT1305.jpg

Last edited:
Difficult to crit really, the subject is not that interesting. Imho.

dekeyboy & crazyp thanks for your critics.

I think the choice of subjects is relative to culture and environment. These structures are uncommon for me (I live in Corsica where architecture is regulated by law and must be of traditional style). Unaccustomed to this kind of architecture I took it as a real subject, but you are right, with a step back it's more a graphic juxtaposition of volumes and materials rather than a real subject.
Regards

Last edited:
dekeyboy & crazyp thanks for your critics.

I think the choice of subjects is relative to culture and environment. These structures are uncommon for me (I live in Corsica where architecture is regulated by law and must be of traditional style). Unaccustomed to this kind of architecture I took it as a real subject, but you are right, with a step back it's more a graphic juxtaposition of volumes and materials rather than a real subject.
Regards

I get the same feeling sometimes - I see something which is just not familiar to me and I think its cool, but taking a step back you realise it just lacks a real focus point. As I said at least the type of shot has potential and so it gives you a new composition technique for the future :)

Tx crazyp, I will try to be less affective and more drastic in my future choices.

Tx Forbiddenbiker,
I shoot some other pictures of this unusual building (but most of new buildings seem unusual in London), I will post them later.

I was in London this weekend on my new camera, I was around Westminster, up to oxford street down to picadilly etc. Gonna go around Brick lane, Shoreditch and Liverpool street next weekend if the weather is good. Need to get some practice in :)

Back