Steve
Edit My Images
No
One from last week with Maxine ....

Canon 5D, 24-105 L USM IS, Softbox only, ISO 50, S1/125. F11

MaxArmy.jpg

Comments???

Sorry, doesn't work for me.

Outfit, face camo and hairstyle do not go together IMHO.

:shrug:(y)

Just goes to show that photography is subjective. I love it!

Sorry, doesn't work for me.

Outfit, face camo and hairstyle do not go together IMHO.

:shrug:(y)

Hi Anton,

THanks for the comments, I think you are right with the hair though, it was an afterthought on this outfit, and the camo makeup is just eye shadow :) but thought we would give it a go.

I think her expression needs more aggression in it ???

nice idea
might look more aggressive if the wrist was straight not bent
the hair vs camo makeup works for me (y)

Could be in the middle of a cat fight and thats mascara down her chest and face from her opponents fingers as she wipes the tears from her eyes....

not a fan of the pose or the stuff she's wearing but I like the lighting and technically can't think of any problems,
great lighting, unflawed for me. would love to see her smile though :p :)

not a fan of the pose or the stuff she's wearing but I like the lighting and technically can't think of any problems,
great lighting, unflawed for me. would love to see her smile though :p :)

Thanks again for all the comments above ... I see about the wrist and will try that next time ...

As for the smile .. I have nothing on the memory stick like that ... but there is a smile beginning to come through in the below image ???

maxy06.jpg

:wave:

I don't think the pose suits the model, she doesn't look aggressive (the bent wrist gives it away), and the top and her hair look too glamorous to be paired with the camo streaks on her face.

like the last one, works well for me apart from...
yes always eh? her eyes are off to one side
it's a personal thing but I try to not have the white of the eyes dominate one side, so I either tilt her head towards the camera, or have her look over your right shoulder, balances things out
not a pro of course, but just something I like to try

Back