More of RAF Cosford Museum - Leica M6, & this time with a Leica Summarit-M 35mm f/2.5 (Image Heavy)

Name
Shane
Edit My Images
Yes

Hiya everyone,

Just thought that I would upload some more photos taken at RAF Cosford - this time at Easter, and with the Leica 35mm Summarit-M f/2.5 lens.

Shot with Kodak TMAX 400, and Ilford HP5+ 400. Both at box speed.

Vignettes etc again, added in post to capture a more 'moody environment'.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Hi Shane

I drive past Cosford when I go to visit family in Wolverhampton. I occasionally call in and take a few pictures.

I can see I'm going to have to raise my game though. :)

I have been there a couple of times on a 'National Servicemens' Reunion'although I was a 'short-term REGULAR' in the ARMY -- I marched with all the 'Boys in Blue' to the Central Band of the RAF -- we all had to' Eyes Right' as we went past a RAF Top Brass and I was interviewed for a TV programme as I was the only one with a different colour Beret ! -- You have done well as it is very crowded in the museum and difficult to get 'whole' aircraft in the photo .
https://flic.kr/p/bUpauZ

Nice pictures - love RAF Cosford, and a free day out (except a few quid for the parking)

Another good set, Shane.
Some of them remind me of my Dad's close up pics from his time aboard HMS Eagle during the Suez crisis- B&W pics of Sea Venom, Sea Vixen, Canberra and later on the Buccaneer.
Happy memories.

Too many to comment on individually. Fabulous set. Makes me want to go there.
Particularly like the last.

I do not want a Leica.
I do not want a Leica
I do ....stop it !!

Crackin set - never been there - it's now on the list :)

Back