Yes
4237601569_084c9d295d.jpg

Embiggen

4237600875_6ce3d0504d.jpg

Embiggen

4237602137_42c122b811.jpg

Embiggen

And no CDs / DVDs were used in the production of these pictures :p

Edit: added 3rd pic as I love the spirally / swirly things refracted in the oil droplets

Carl

Last edited:
And no CDs / DVDs were used in the production of these pictures :p

Edit: added 3rd pic as I love the spirally / swirly things refracted in the oil droplets

Carl

No.3 is great, love it. So come on how did you get the colours without a CD?

I can see where the CD's/DVD's are, they are in the second image, 2 of them. ;)

Yes, them's the ones lol. Also a couple in the first one. They look just like mini CD's. I love the oil and water images. Will try some myself once I get my camera. Just building up the funds at the moment.

I do! Where's the spiral from? (How's it formed?)

Also... what's your Flickr name so I can add you as a contact? :)

Yup, nailed that one :D The spiral is actually the pattern of my holographic paper, just so happened to refract in the oil blobs. Im "carl_reid" on FlickR, there should be a link in my sig..

Carl

More stunning shots Carl :clap:

Yup, nailed that one :D The spiral is actually the pattern of my holographic paper, just so happened to refract in the oil blobs. Im "carl_reid" on FlickR, there should be a link in my sig..

Carl

Ahh ok! Cool stuff :)
I've added you as a contact :D

Where did you get the wrapping paper from if you don't mind me asking. Unless it was off some gift you received lol

Where did you get the wrapping paper from if you don't mind me asking. Unless it was off some gift you received lol

The mighty, megalomaniac corporate entity that is Tesco.... They have a huge range of wrapping ppaper, gift bags, gift boxes with funky finishes.

Cool, will have to take a trip there before it sells out. Probably wont be getting my camera until March so will keep it handy and have a go then.

Back