More Practicing at the weekend

Name
Robert Hunter
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from this weekend. Please feel fre to give C&C 's.

IMG_1598%20800.jpg

IMG_1668%20800.jpg

IMG_1724%20800.jpg

IMG_1766%20800.jpg

IMG_1769%20800.jpg

IMG_1784%20800.jpg

IMG_1853%20800.jpg

IMG_1870%20800.jpg

Tally

Number four for me, its the most natural. The others seem too posed/forced and she looks uncomfortable. I am not keen on the backgrounds in the first two either.

Sorry thats not much help, just IMO of course :)

Yup - number 4, as is feels relaxed, and not trying too hard.
She has a lovely face, but the others look as if she is trying to be sexy, when she is more so in number 4 (this might be just me, as I am not big on glamour photography)
They are all well executed, but not relaxed.
However, all are better than I could do, so no big put-down..!
As Betty says, the backgrounds of the first two look strangely odd - almost 70's style..
Number 7 is my next favourite, as the tones look good as does her face

I also prefer number 4, but feel her legs are maye slightly too far apart :shrug: Also the ones with the dark background ... the creases (or folds) in the material behind are a little distracting, maybe either try bringing the model further away from the background or give it a good iron. I do like the lighting in 3, & 4 though (y)

6 for me, but would benefit from more distance between the model and the background so that it would be black and hide the creases(prob not possible).Not keen on the first two.

blimey i must have my brightness lower as i cant see the creaes..(which is why i made the background darker lol... ill adjust. Thanks

4 for me as well, love how natural the laugh looks but theres also something in 1, the way shes not quite looking into the camera really works. Makes you wonder what she's thinking.

On second look maybe its just my wonky screen :LOL: she is looking into the camera isn't she, dam laptop :LOL:

Still Like the pic though.

4 for me as well, love how natural the laugh looks but theres also something in 1, the way shes not quite looking into the camera really works. Makes you wonder what she's thinking.

For me mate, 4 & 6 are crackers. Particularly 6 looks relaxed and I love the pose your model looks happy and relaxed in both and the clothes in those kinda contribute to that look.

Makes me want to go practice now!!!

Back