More recent Landscapes

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
"Cracking" set of landscape style captures Alf, liking all of these very much.

Those are fab, Alf. You really have excelled yourself.

"Cracking" set of landscape style captures Alf, liking all of these very much.

Those are fab, Alf. You really have excelled yourself.

Liking 3 & 4 (y)

Nice set Alf but 3+4 are a bit special.

Great set

All excellent Alf. Well taken :D

Nice set. (y)

3 & 5 work for me. Love the colours.

Thankyou all for the comments

Really enjoyed looking at every one of those, all excellent, but 3&4 are simply stupendous.

1, 4 and 5.

4 over 3 as the reflection is better and the geese aren't there.

Re 4 - I'd want you ahead of that foreground, I don't like foregrounds like that and compose exclusively to exclude them, the interesting stuff here is the distance, not the front. I see a lot of potential here for different shots at different FLs

Re 1. It's hard with UK scenes but not a fan of fences etc, I might have tried to compose that out etc. Nice otherwise.

1, 4 and 5.

4 over 3 as the reflection is better and the geese aren't there.

Re 4 - I'd want you ahead of that foreground, I don't like foregrounds like that and compose exclusively to exclude them, the interesting stuff here is the distance, not the front. I see a lot of potential here for different shots at different FLs

Re 1. It's hard with UK scenes but not a fan of fences etc, I might have tried to compose that out etc. Nice otherwise.

Thanks for the comments Steve

I am guessing it is 5 you are talking about the foreground unfortunately the water level was too high for my wellies and the tripod was in over 2 feet of water to get that composition. On previous visits I have stood by the rock. That was a frustrating shot really.

For 1 I know what you mean about fences but I must admit to using them occasionally but many are not nice. I did consider cloning out the furthest part of the fence and not lifting the shadows much to leave the fence more obscured choices choices

Back