More reviews for me?

Edit My Images
Yes
deliverywq7.jpg

:nuts:

/willy wave mode off

get em done then Slacker

bounce works

Oh also, i'm not shopping at Warehouse Express again for the forseeable future :D

problems?

matty said:
problems?
They forgot to mention that the 430ex i ordered wasn't in stock, then when i phoned them after recieving my order minus 430... i informed them i was on holiday for 2 weeks as of tuesday. They said they'll send it to my house though despite me being away... Who's going to sign it? The cars :wacky:

I know some people are gona call me lazy for not phoning and asking if they had it in stock, but they also said in the email:

You will be advised if any of the items are currently out of stock.

Strangley enough, they didn't and i recieved the order minus the 430. I'm REALLY lucky, as like i said im going away on tuesday and i wouldn't have had the flash to use there. But i managed to trace down the last 430 in any jessops in manchester :eek: Rushed into town and bought it. Cost me £30 more, but hey i've got the flash.

Untill WHE improve their customer service/website, i don't think i'll be buying there agani.

Jonny said:
Untill WHE improve their customer service/website, i don't think i'll be buying there agani.

Know exactly where your coming from, WE are excellent with stuff they have in stock, but theres no notification on the site either before or after you order, no order tracking, and they can rarely give an accurate schedule as to when stock will be in.

Wanted a Canon 70-200 f2.8L IS - WE said no chance of getting one, Canon was having problems with supply in the UK.

Jessops (painful as it is to admit) had it in stock, ordered it on the Thursday @ 12:30 lunchtime, and had the lens 1pm Friday (and all the while I could log in and track its progress and journey).

Hopefully im going to be getting some more reviews done, I will be picking up a huge box from kerso this coming week, I will try and get some reviews and comparisons done between the new gear and my old gear. Ive got a week off work starting the 7th August so I will try and get them written and posted then.

DreederUK said:
Hopefully im going to be getting some more reviews done, I will be picking up a huge box from kerso this coming week, I will try and get some reviews and comparisons done between the new gear and my old gear. Ive got a week off work starting the 7th August so I will try and get them written and posted then.

that would be fantastic, your last review was excellent!

Back