More studio fun

Name
John Maxwell
Edit My Images
No
Was in the studio again yesterday for two more shoots, and im really starting to enjoy myself. All comments welcome....

9238.jpg

9235.jpg

tinacopy.jpg

_MG_9264.jpg

_MG_9296.jpg

sarahnicky.jpg

good shots!

just wondering who does the styling... you?
its someting I really struggle wih

good shots!

just wondering who does the styling... you?
its someting I really struggle wih

cheers and yea i do the styling, i have a think about what kind of photo i wan tot do then i contact the models and tell them what im thinking of and what kinds of clothes, makeup ect id need them to bring basically

Love number 3, the lighting, the pose and the mood are all great!

not a bad set there ...:shrug:

would you mind me doing a slight tweak

i think there is alot more in those shots. (y)

md(y)

On #1, she seems to have a pink stain towards the bottom of her t-shirt that is bugging me .. apart from that, great pics (y)

I am novice, but heres my thoughts anyway.

I afraid Im with the majority and like #3 and #4, although I think #5 is good as well. And the on last one, the girls expression doesn't work for me, looks more like a sneer, than anything else.

thanks for the comments everyone

And the on last one, the girls expression doesn't work for me, looks more like a sneer, than anything else.

thats the look i was going for it wasn't supposed to be a nice loving style shot there was supposed to be attitude in it

for some reason i keep focusing on the cherries in 1 and 2 ??? I cant for the life of me work out why...lol

Well done on a brilliant set. i wish i had a studio at my disposal..

lol i wonder why, but i should have known better than to post them online ;)

thanks for the comment

does'nt matter what they say are your models happy with the results, if so no problem
if it matters i think there pretty good, i would buy them if i was the customer, but i'm not the customer, very good

yea their over the moon with them, just a shame it was practice and i wasnt selling the images :(

Back