digitalmaniac

HW0090intgallerytp.jpg

HW0080intgallery.jpg

HW0016intgallery.jpg

HW0034intgallery.jpg

HW0083intgallery.jpg

HW0091intgallerytp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The composition on #1 is fine though I think it's a bit dark. #2 has problems with the white lace curtains which make the right hand side difficult on the eye. #3 could have done with more of the stand and the cake. #4 is too dark, the shadows seem to be eating everything including the groom. #5 is fine. I think some more post prod can rescue them all.

Some nice photos there. The cake looks yummy!

I like the last picture you can really see he is happy.

The composition on #1 is fine though I think it's a bit dark. #2 has problems with the white lace curtains which make the right hand side difficult on the eye. #3 could have done with more of the stand and the cake. #4 is too dark, the shadows seem to be eating everything including the groom. #5 is fine. I think some more post prod can rescue them all.

You can only do so much when your trying to preserve the whits of the dress.

The lace curtains dont hurt my eyes.

Oh and the cake-have plenty more pics with more of it in frame-but this one was about the flower on top.

No1 is about the subjects not the background so to me is fine-but yes maybe a little curves could remedy this.

Biggest thing is the bride and groom luv em.

Last edited by a moderator:
#2 has a disembodied belly in the foreground and a chair in the background, both of which the photo could do without. I think #3 suffers from trying to concentrate on something to the detriment of the whole; either get closer to the flower or further away -this seems to be in some no man's land. #4 seems to have lost the detail in the dress while having this darkness encroaching all around. The last one works well with the reflection in the pool and the colour of the water. I am happy to be wrong, but I do feel that I have some valid points to make.

Yes rh im not saying you dont-but this is a wedding and full of action-sometimes you dont have time to compose 100% and I dont like cropping too much.

When your processing 600 images-you have to be a little less perfectionist imho.

The bride and groom need to choose 60 out of 600 so plenty of better ones.

If I spent 20 min pp on each one-i would be lucky to get them printed by the next millenium lol

"Mattchewone - I like the last picture you can really see he is happy."
I dont think the marriage had quite sunk in yet then :p

Nice shots, the last one is the best IMO

no.4 is an awkward photo, the way shes looking back over her shoulder.

Regards, James

Yeah no 4 was a grab shot-not posed-obviously i can allow a bit more post process for the images they choose for their album-and ive told them to bear this in mind when choosing.

Back