More wire wool from me

I like the 3rd one but they all seem a bit over exposed or too bright. Was it daylight by any chance? You could use a couple of ND filters to be able to shoot long exposures in daylight.

As I said it was 6:30 an it had just started to rain, it wasn't really dark enough plus we had a walk back to the cars and didn't wanna get soaked, they were a few quick shots as we'd taken the time to drive out there, if we'd of had more time I prob would of chucked on a filter or 2.

We tried to wait it out for a bit but it was in for the night.

I don't quite get why you were out so early to do WW spinning at this time of year I doubt it would be dark enough till about 9pm :thinking: that said it looks like an amazing location for WW spinning (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I had only just met the guys on FB so wanted to get there early and chat etc before starting spinning, we saw the weather closing in so just decided to take the chance before the rain came down and us and the gear got soaked.......still I've made at least 2 new friends and possibly more so was worth it in the end and Ive found a new place to spin :)

Back