Morning Dunnock

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C5933-Edit.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

Good capture Tom, you are lucky your Dunnock comes out into the open for you :) Mine stays in the undergrowth 90% of the time. Would I be right in thinking that one was pushing your focal length? ;)

Nice one Tom............the Dunnock that visits my garden seems to be a ground dweller only(y)

Nicely done Tom, the light coloured leftside background is a bit off putting but still pretty darn good ;)

Nicely done - maybe too much tree at the bottom of the image, would a highercrop form the bottom work? Regardless, its a stonking pic of my fav garden bird :)

Thank you. Looking to have a different presentation here as I have already posted several close up of Dunnocks recently. The downward curve of the conifer branch was, to me, a natural inclusion into the composition.

Nice work Tom - I like this composition :)

Jeff
www.jeffharrisonphotography.co.uk
(Schedule 1 Licence holder for Kingfishers, Avocets and Barn Owls)

Thanks for stopping in and commenting Jeff - much appreciated.

Good capture Tom, you are lucky your Dunnock comes out into the open for you :) Mine stays in the undergrowth 90% of the time. Would I be right in thinking that one was pushing your focal length? ;)

Cheers Rich. Likewise they tend to be on the ground and every now and and again they go to a tree. Not really, could have gone in closer but then that would have been at the expense of the downward branch which I wanted in the frame.

Nice one Tom............the Dunnock that visits my garden seems to be a ground dweller only(y)

Cheers Keith, mine are mainly ground base but sometimes they like to look down on the sparrows :D

Nicely done Tom, the light coloured leftside background is a bit off putting but still pretty darn good ;)

Cheers John.

Tom

Back