morning view

Name
danial
Edit My Images
Yes
every morning i get up, walk out of my door and get this (well i think it is anyway) stunning view from my doorstep.

morningview11.jpg

as allways c+c welcome and hints and tips. still a newbie!!! :)

Just scoll up and loose the road and do you think it improves it.....It was the view of the mountain you wanted us to share so we don't need to see the road.
Now going one step better if you was to position yourself low down to the right of the bench and pan around to try and get the bench in the botton left corner with some of the mountains stretching out to the side and top of the shot.
Then if you had a tripod and the camera has a 10 sec timer compose your scene and jump in there and pose looking at the splendid view and we would see you and pan across to look what you were looking at.......I have done shots like this probably too many times.
Thanks
keith (y)

Just scoll up and loose the road and do you think it improves it.....It was the view of the mountain you wanted us to share so we don't need to see the road.
Now going one step better if you was to position yourself low down to the right of the bench and pan around to try and get the bench in the botton left corner with some of the mountains stretching out to the side and top of the shot.
Then if you had a tripod and the camera has a 10 sec timer compose your scene and jump in there and pose looking at the splendid view and we would see you and pan across to look what you were looking at.......I have done shots like this probably too many times.
Thanks
keith (y)

thanks for that keith, im certainly gonna have to make myself a lil tripod as funds are very tight atm with xmas approaching. but ye thats deffo a good idea.... will try it once i have a tripod... :):)

Id have an overwhelming urge to go stand on that hill in the center and take the reverse photo :)

Probably won't be a great photo but look, the hill is there, it has to be climbed!

I'll join in! , too dark :(

Hello Neil. Your head seems to be on fire!..:LOL:

Dragondan, my screen doesn't always tell be the truth (like how bad my photos really are) but the shot does seem to be really dark. If Neil says it is too though, then I think it means we are onto something. Can you lighten it up in your software?

Darken sky, lighten ground, simples.(y)

Well, now I can see it! Its a fine view you have from your window, (albeit it seems very close to the road) however it doesn't make an immediate impact as a photograph. I suspect a subtly different POV would make a huge difference. To cut out the road, could I suggest perhaps going over to the bench and incorporating it somehow into a better if more challenging composition of the scene, maybe taking a slightly more slanted angle towards the hills. To get more impact from the sky, and if you haven't got any filters, could I suggest you have a look at the 'Contrast Masking' tutorial here on TP.

them hills are actually mountains!!! lol... and i will try for a clear morning again and trying a closer shot without the road in the view.... as im still new to a lot of aspects on photography the hints and tips im gettin is helpin me progress slowly. thanks for all the advice guys its appreciated(y)(y)

Back