Morston Quay Norfolk

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
After catching the sunrise enroute to Norfolk I saw the light catch these dinghy's and thought, YES!

9529822581_9b05dcc0c3_c.jpg

My other morning's work on my flickr.

I always allow 2 hours to get to Norfolk so was up at 03:30 and on the road at 04:30. The plan was for Lavender fields but I couldn't find any!

Lavender fields and Norfolk? Good luck. King's Lynn there is one or two.. that is all.

Lavender fields and Norfolk? Good luck. King's Lynn there is one or two.. that is all.

ain't that the truth, the only Lavender I saw was a few clumps at the roadside garden centre outside Heacham, I was hopeful when I saw this website http://www.norfolk-lavender.co.uk/ but it was not to be.

The day was very rewarding though despite not getting my selected target. If anyone is interested, Bawsley ruins, very interesting. I have driven past them a host of times on my birdwatching trips to Snettisham but have never stopped until yesterday, had the light and got the shots and I'll drop in there again very soon.

Nice light with an abstract feel to the composition, works for me

I always allow 2 hours to get to Norfolk so was up at 03:30 and on the road at 04:30. The plan was for Lavender fields but I couldn't find any!

There's a very popular lavender farm just outside Hunstanton.

Well done with the photo - very atmospheric (y)

Back