Most Beautiful Girls in the World

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Just look at these: breaks your heart.

It made the whole trip worthwhile for me.

DMOCJMOT1060020070154E.jpg

DMOCJMOT1060020070148E.jpg

DMOCJMOT1060020070161E.jpg

DMOCJMOT1060020070170E.jpg

This was NATO's Image of the Week... chuffed

DMOCJMOT1060020070173E.jpg

Nice to see that Afghanistan isn't just full of terrorists like the BBC/CNN/USA would have us believe.

Nice to see you back in one piece to keep us all in order!

As ever - wonderful images and so good to see that the women are at last being able to be educated. As you say such beautiful faces tinged with a touch of sadness from experiances that we are mostly lucky to have never lived through ourselves. Thanks for bringing them to us.

Good to see that there are people trying to rebuild their country and give themselves education and freedom, unlike the fanatics of recent times.

Really captured a very encouraging and refreshing image of a place that has had soo much turmoil.

Thanks for sharing:thumb:

Nice to see you back in one piece Rob.

Loving that blackboard shot. It's emotive and thought provoking on so many levels :thumb:

Nice to see ya again pal, first shot and last shot for me, in the first shot she looks so enthralled in what shes being told or learning.

The last shot with the girls face being hidden by the girl in front, its almost like her having a burkah (is that the name for those face coverings)on, yet the girl behind has her face uncovered,

great images rob.

congrats on the nato image of the week, its well deserved

yup echo what the rest said, nice!

Arkady said:
This was NATO's Image of the Week... chuffed

Congrats mate, well deserved IMO, it speaks volumes :smilenod:

Glad you made it back safe and thanks for sharing, it's nice to see other sides of the situations than the one normally provided by the mainstream press.

They are really lovely shots, I especially like the 3rd and 4th ones.

Back