Most Beautiful Model I've Ever Shot

Edit My Images
No
www.3studio.co.uk

_MG_9286.jpg

_MG_9300.jpg

Plz give me some advice, thank you very much.

Thats an awful shadow across her tummy on the first one, almost looks deformed, sorry :(

Second is much better :)

No 2 is good - I like the light on her face. There's a weird thing sticking out of the top of her head, though. I'm not sure you've got the focus bang on either - but its tricky to tell because of the soft filter you used. You've also reflected light off the box she's sitting on - which is distracting.

No 1 is a shocker. The lighting is just wrong. I don't know where to begin. So I won't, save to say you do your model no favours at all with that shot.

I agree with the previous two posts and would add that raising her right leg a little would have probably given a slightly better shape to the back of her thigh...it looks a little squashed over the edge of the stool.

Bob

thank you guys, your reply are very useful for me! this is very beginning of shooting model. So thank you for giving me these advices. :love:

Bah, I really like the first one. Not the harsh shadow on the left (caused by her arm?), but the rest of it, including the shadows on her stomach, I like. I'm sure there's many things 'wrong' with it, but I don't care, I like it :)

Personally i quite like the first one, not every model is physically "perfect". I can understand what is being said about the shadow but why should every model be seen to have a perfectly flat tummy and faultless figure, she is what she is and 3 studio has captured that nicely in my opinion.

Just my opinion, but i stick to it ;)

Matt

Thank you yourapocalypse and Matt, this is what I want to say, I don't want to make the model look perfect, I just want to give the feeling when I shot at that moment. Maybe it's not a good photo, but I think I bring the feeling into this photo.

_MG_9295-copy.jpg

this is a new one, did more work in photoshop.

Is that looks better than the last one? I resize the photo, so it maybe a little bit blur.

cant give any advice other than i really like 3 especially the dof with the fingers in focus..really cool, but the other two shots do nowt for me..lovely model though, all bar the TATS..they stink.

I think they look like someone has gone airbrush crazy with them Im afraid! Very unnatural :( Beautiful model though!

Back