Mother and Baby - Studio

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken in the studio at college, good fun nice people (y)

Jo-Potrait-Resized-.jpg

Jo-Potrait-Resized-5025.jpg

Jo-Potrait-Resized-5043.jpg

Jo-Potrait-Resized-5047.jpg

i like those, looks like it was a very happy shoot.

i notice there's alot of marks on the floor, might be worth chopping those out.

Gorgeous photos! Looks like it was a lot of fun to do :)

Lovely stuff. Are they meant to have a yellow tint or is it my monitor?

lovely photos, but is your white balance slightly off?( or intentional) hope mother and child liked them(y)

I think these are lovely set, but feel you need to clean up the background and make the white, whiter.

Hi Ally, hope you don't mind but had a quick play to show you what I meant earlier:

Original

Ally-original.jpg

Edit

Ally-edit2.jpg

if you want me to remove it just say the word

Lee

EDIT: further processing required due to looking different online.

Thanks for all the comments guys (y)

Janice - I think it could be your monitor? but their is possibly a very light tint?

fletch5 - I would kind of see with someone would say that but I feel the white balance is fine.

lee - Nice edit, I do see what you are saying. I feel with the hight key that you have to watch how far you push it, but that really is a nice job you've done their :)

I think it's adorable and a bit funny how his hair is styled as a "faux-hawk" (not mohawk), yet he's wearing suspenders. The styles condradict eachother but he's so cute he pulls it off :)
I like these photos :)

I think it's adorable and a bit funny how his hair is styled as a "faux-hawk" (not mohawk), yet he's wearing suspenders. The styles condradict eachother but he's so cute he pulls it off :)
I like these photos :)

Thanks (y) His mum got his hair cut specially for the photos, with new shoes and shirt! :LOL:

Back