Moto GP, Silverstone 2015, more added.

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Afternoon all..
Went to Silverstone GP circuit for practice and Qualifying. Most Photographed through the fence!! All taken with Canon 5D3 with 500mmF4Lis mk1, 100-400L is mk2, 1.4 extender... enjoy.

1"Getting Down!!" Jorge Lorenzo by Steve Cooke, on Flickr

2"Backing it in!" Helmut Bradl by Steve Cooke, on Flickr

3Johann Zarco. AJO Motorsport. Kalex by Steve Cooke, on Flickr

4Bradley Smith. Monster Yamaha Tech 3. 38 by Steve Cooke, on Flickr

5Marc Marquez. Repsol Honda. 93 by Steve Cooke, on Flickr

6"Valentino Rossi" by Steve Cooke, on Flickr

Cheers Steve

These are great. How much crop did you apply to these shots if any?

Some great images here. I've been to Silverstone myself and tried shooting both bikes and cars so I know how difficult it is to get shots as good as these.

Some great shots, lovely colours - number 8 is a stunner, really shows how much he hangs off the bike - the things he (and others) do with a bike is not possible !!!

Absolute beauties, every last one of them, MM is just sublime!

Crackin' set. Nothing more to say! Except possibly nice to see a great one of Sam.

Marquez & Rossi for me , but the rest are also great , a really nice set there to be proud of :)

Great stuff Steve... I like the Endo shots, but not the selective colouring :confused: .... #3 and #9 are the money shots for me :)
Yea, still not sure myself?!, Just hate that bright green Background! thanks for the feedback Jon.
Marquez & Rossi for me , but the rest are also great , a really nice set there to be proud of :)
Thanks Tom,
Great work Steve, #9 is my favourite, lovely pan and nice and sharp.
Thank you Neil

Look at Smith hanging it out! Awesome shots. I went to motogp @ Silverstone a couple of years ago and loved it. Well done.

love the rossi one

Back