MotoGP Crash at Valencia - Rossi, Hayden, Depuniet, Bautista

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
A series taken at the GP earlier today from the stands at turn one. Apologies for the watermark.

6318807969_d561d64736_o.jpg
[/url] CRASH285 by originalpicman, on Flickr[/IMG]
6319327350_4908701000_o.jpg
[/url] CRASH286 by originalpicman, on Flickr[/IMG]
6318808691_e63016145f_o.jpg
[/url] CRASH287 by originalpicman, on Flickr[/IMG]
6318808989_1fb3ec2263_o.jpg
[/url] CRASH288 by originalpicman, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
OK so I hit the "insert image" button and a window comes up. I paste the url that Flickr gives me into that box. The url is surrounded by IMG inside square brackets, the pictures should appear, is that correct?

http://flic.kr/p/aCnxsZ

I have changed the "invisible images" to clickable links.
But you need to go get the forum BB code from your images, and post that

Thanks,
Gary

Last edited:
Well captured (y)

Was watching it live and very glad everyone was okay

Well captured, nice and sharp coming straight at you. Ruined the last race really though.

That could have been another catastrophic crash Bautista got really lucky.
BTW, Great sequence

Ooops.

Guess I won't bother to watch the race later now, thats half the field down in the kitty litter.

They really have to do something about a bigger field, its pathetic currently.

desantnik said:
Ooops.

Guess I won't bother to watch the race later now, thats half the field down in the kitty litter.

They really have to do something about a bigger field, its pathetic currently.

Oh no, watch it. It's good despite this ...

Good catch and what a arace it was. But I think the fields do have to be bigger.

Fantastic capture, great detail and great position for action (i.e. turn 1)
Are these the only pics you got from the race?

Great captures, Love the way Rossi's bike stays up even when he's not on it :thinking:

i love how rossi,s bike is still upright and going in a straight line :) to good haha

Great set of shots.:clap:
Amazing that no one was seriously injured.:eek:
I watched it twice, live on bbc then later on eurosport:LOL:.
All I can say is roll on next year.

Fantastic capture, great detail and great position for action (i.e. turn 1)
Are these the only pics you got from the race?
I was shooting a 125 GP team for the weekend after a week long drive down from ACE Cafe covering a charity ride for "Riders for Health". I had a paddock pass, but I sneaked out for the start of the MotoGP, blagged my way into the stands, and got the highest vantage point I could. I don't think the guys shooting from behind the tyre wall were able to get as much info about the sequence of events as I was shooting further down into the pack than them.
I had to rush back to the pits to carry on shooting the 125 team, so these were the only shots of the main race, but I knew I wasn't going to get anything to better it , so didn't bother trying for any others.

Stunning set, top marks for keeping your finger on the button.

Thanks, the bits I saw during the sequence, aren't the the same bits that were recorded on the sensor, due to the way that the mirror works in a DSLR. Luckily I have trained myself to react differently to the standard "you've been framed" moment, where the camera drops from your face, as soon as the interesting stuff is happening in front of you.....

Thats a great set, did you manage to sell any, couple of thse are real crackers.

Thats a great set, did you manage to sell any, couple of thse are real crackers.
I didn't have access to the media centre, so it was Sunday night at the hotel before I had wifi, and the wifi didn't work! So the answer is no. I have uploaded them to Alamy, but their QC has only just passed them today, and they won't be available for sale until tomorrow. I think this is something for the portfolio rather than the bank balance. :(

I didn't have access to the media centre, so it was Sunday night at the hotel before I had wifi, and the wifi didn't work! So the answer is no. I have uploaded them to Alamy, but their QC has only just passed them today, and they won't be available for sale until tomorrow. I think this is something for the portfolio rather than the bank balance. :(

Shame, could see those in MCN or national press

Back