MotoGP Donington Practise (Friday)

Edit My Images
Yes
Just got time to process some from yesterday. Was really wet (as Gary said in his thread), but had a great time.
Here's some from the 125s, 250s and support classes
125s
MotoGP3DSC_0006-01t.jpg

250s - Lorenzo
MotoGP2DSC_0481-01t.jpg

250s - Lorenzo
MotoGP2DSC_0144-01t.jpg

MotoGP2DSC_0131-01t.jpg

KTM Superdukes
MotoGP1DSC_0093-01t.jpg

MotoGP1DSC_0074-01t.jpg

Red Bull Rookies
MotoGP1DSC_0032-01t.jpg

MotoGP1DSC_0026-01t.jpg

MotoGP1DSC_0025-01t.jpg

MotoGP1DSC_0022-01t.jpg

Thanks Gary.
Wish I'd known you were going...I could have nicked your camera and lens for a few mins again :D

Are you going on Sunday for the races? I'm afraid I'll be watching from my armchair - just the thought of those traffic jams getting out makes me shudder :eek: :D

Borrowing camera and lens would have been no problem mate, Im afraid im working on Sunday so will be watching it on eurosport, looking at it at the moment it is nice and sunny for qualifying today. Rossi put it in the grass whilst waving to the crowd this morning.
It took me 3 hours to get home yesterday!!!!! 45 minutes to get there and 3 HOURS to get home. I was told I could not take photos from the inside of redgate because it was the VIP village area. hmmm didn't see anyone there!!! So decided on infield at craner then 3 different positions around the last corner including from the grandstand.

Yeah crap about the traffic. I waited till 7pm to go, after all the track action had finished and it still took 2 hrs to get home (usually 1.5 hrs, so not too bad).
I thought £17 for the day was a bit expensive, but there was action from 9am till 7pm so pretty good I thought, esp with all the different classes :) .
Viewing (for photos) seems to get worse there IMO - On the outside of Foggys Esses they had a double layer of fencing (to stop the yobs :nono: invading the track on Sunday I presume) - they don't usually have any fences there.
Fortunately they left the bit infront of the railway carriage at Foggys open (no corporate hospitality on the day) :woot: , so got some great views from there. Will post a few pics in a min.

Glad you had a good time. Are you going to BSB at Oulton in a couple of weeks ?

some very good shots there mate very sharp .
well done ,
:clap:

AMAZING:clap:

I'm new, sorry, I don't have words to say that your pictures are AWESOME....

NorCal

Saludos from California.....:wave:

Shots 3 and 4 for me Rick. Superb..(y)

You would see me there too if it wasn't for the horrendous queuing after the event..:thumbsdown:

Nice pics indeed, i so badly wanted to go, but saw te weather forcast for today and thought better off it. (whole weekend camping) instead i went to Oulton for the BTCC, as i honestly thought the Moto GP wouldnt be able to run with the predicted rainfull.

Back