MotoGP raceday

Name
Josh
Edit My Images
No
Good day at silverstone today.

Wasn't there as media today so only took a lightweight set-up for a quick play. (Actually only took about 60/70 shots in total!!) Still good fun & I decided to spend most of my time enjoying the action on track rather than shooting. Still here are six from me!!

86354863.jpg

24686004.jpg

66486242.jpg

59587521.jpg

38638135.jpg

95240344.jpg

they all seem quite distant, and i'd quite like a close up just to break up the set. Other than that, the panning looks good and it looks like the weather was nice so I bet you had a great day

they all seem quite distant, and i'd quite like a close up just to break up the set. Other than that, the panning looks good and it looks like the weather was nice so I bet you had a great day

Gimme a break I only had 105mm to work with!!! :p (y)

Yeah, it would've been nice to not be stuck up in the brooklands bit and get down to the trackside, but I was there for other purposes not photography.

really nice pics, i wish i went!

Thanks (y)

What a way to spend a day off ;)

Great set for the limited kit you had with you.

Would have binned 1,4 IMO,5 is ok.
Steve
http://pistonpics.com/

Why 1 & 4 out of intrest?

I guess this:
1 - Loose framing? [105mm]

4 -Unusual compositionally but it was one of the shots I sold last time out at the track. It tends to get used like this...

82201203.jpg

Final few. (105mm remember!!). So now I'ev shown about 25% of the shots I took on the whole day... :LOL::LOL:

s

s

s

s

Last set then i would say number 8 for me.

Thing to remember is most of us dont look at photos the way that editors do.

Back