MotoGP Silverstone & rest of the weekend added

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick one for now, thus one sort of stood out when I took it.

1. As the song goes Put your right Elbow in...

7190187837_43df859b8a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Well smart in all respects

Super shot

Awsome capture Graham(y) but I'm afraid us Brits do things even more spectacular:D

The King of getting his elbow down take a bow Mr Gino Rea:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Gino_elbo_MotoGP_2012.jpg

Very good indeed ,Graham.

Cheers Graham

Thanks Nick, just a shame the qaulity is not so great, like you said to much of a crop.

Well smart in all respects

Thanks Jonathon

Cheers Ray
very nice.

Thanks Niel

Good shot that.

Thanks Niel

Nice one.

Cheers Mike

Wow! Love that!!!!

Thanks Greg

Blimey, Mr Marquez does give it some doesn't he!!

Thanks Tara

Blimey :eek: how low can you go....
Nice shot.
Clive.
Cheers Clive, nutters in my view:D

Super shot

Cheers Michael

Brilliant capture!

Thanks Beav

Great capture (y)

Cheers Graham

Awsome capture Graham(y) but I'm afraid us Brits do things even more spectacular:D

The King of getting his elbow down take a bow Mr Gino Rea:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Great picture Gary, but got to diagree INHO got to be Scott Redding:)

Here's some of my efforts from the rest of the weekend, all taken from the speccy side. The quality of the riders is something else, what does spoil it a bit for me is all the so called spectator marshall's all over the place. Plus the fact they made my favourite spot off limits:crying:

2. King of the Elbows (for me) and what a last lap

7389341026_be55f14535_o.jpg

3. Reigning King - hate him or love him I will miss him next season

7389330796_c0cae77a09_o.jpg

4. King in waiting?

7389337878_923ee24743_o.jpg

5. Still my personnal favourite rider

7389332478_9704a539ce_o.jpg

6. Most peoples favourite rider

7389337072_899f02092a_o.jpg

7. Braders

7389348054_5038d166ab_o.jpg

Few more yet, do you think you would get off that light :D

Last edited:
8. The white of the Doctors eyes

7389353644_28711fb3d1_o.jpg

9. My favourite photo from the weekend

7389328834_1495a7f82c_o.jpg

10. Incoming

7389333526_3ba2fa895d_o.jpg

11. Mr Pasini showing how not to corner

7389330046_8499c75103_o.jpg

12. Back to my fav up close and personal style

7389454632_2b370589a7_o.jpg

13. Last one most go to the fastest man on the day

7389344588_6cc2782f96_o.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look, comments & c/c most welcome

Last edited:
stunning Graham :clap:

I keep going back to 5 - great capture, but how do they get the power on that early and lift the front on lean without eating hospital food??

Stunning pics... I'd be thrilled with those!
Were you using a 1.4 or 2x extender on that 400mm lens?

We are not worthy - each time I pick a favourite I look at the next and change my mind so I'm just not going to bother, all are #1

.DAVID.

Blimey #7 is pretty full of awesome goodyness!

Kind of stuck picking favourites from that little lot because they are all very good indeed.

I will go for 8 and 12 but 10 still keeps catching my eye.

Fantastic set Graham(y)See what you meen about Scott excellent shot & a great ride on Sunday:clap:.Love #7 of Bradders great colours, also #9 & 10 caught my eye love the low shooting angle.You up at Oulton for BSB?

Absolutely fantastic !! I wondered around and thought I had a few good shots, but WOW, these are brilliant !!

stunning Graham :clap:

I keep going back to 5 - great capture, but how do they get the power on that early and lift the front on lean without eating hospital food??

Thanks Richard, no idea I jus think they are slighty nuts and have the touch of an angel
Great set Graham, it was good to catch up with you on Friday.

Thanks Iain, was a pleasure to see you again. Hopefully it won't be so long till the next time

Stunning pics... I'd be thrilled with those!
Were you using a 1.4 or 2x extender on that 400mm lens?

Cheers Andy, using both at times.

We are not worthy - each time I pick a favourite I look at the next and change my mind so I'm just not going to bother, all are #1

.DAVID.

Thanks David, that nice shiny 400mm helps

Blimey #7 is pretty full of awesome goodyness!

Cheers andy appreciate that
Kind of stuck picking favourites from that little lot because they are all very good indeed.

I will go for 8 and 12 but 10 still keeps catching my eye.

Thanks Mike

Great set, love #12

Cheers Matt

Defies the laws of friction! Great shots, looks like you got good access

Thanks Bryan, no about the acess all shot from the speccy side and all except the first two (shot through one of the holes in the fence) shot through the fencing

Superb set love the Docs eyes shot and do like 10 nice work

Thanks gaza

Fantastic set Graham(y)See what you meen about Scott excellent shot & a great ride on Sunday:clap:.Love #7 of Bradders great colours, also #9 & 10 caught my eye love the low shooting angle.You up at Oulton for BSB?

Cheers Gary, I be there for the Friday only, im on my honeymoon and while she's more than happy to for me to go off for days at end, she did draw the line at one day on the Honeymoon:LOL:

Last edited:
Quality again mate, despite their best efforts of trying to stop people getting anything worthwhile :clap::notworthy:

An absolutely stunning set Graham, cant believe our paths didn't cross this weekend so here's a belated "hello". Picking a favourite a far too difficult but I do like #9 and of course love the close up and personal ones. Look forward to seeing you soon. Best Wishes Sharon :wave:

Nice work mate and good to say hello again,did better than me fella i gave up and went home LOL,best part for me was catching up with a load of people i have not seen for a while from on here (y)

Superb second set :clap: all top notch in my opinion (y)
The Braders shot sticks out for me,looks like its been taken under lights...
and the incoming shot 10 is a bit tasty..(y)
What was your favourite position that was blocked ?....
I opted for Friday,not a spectator marshal in sight and a decent crowd to give it a bit of atmos...
Clive..

Quality again mate, despite their best efforts of trying to stop people getting anything worthwhile :clap::notworthy:

Cheers mate, they don't make it easy do they:)

All great, but number 12... fantastic!(y)

Thanks Nick

An absolutely stunning set Graham, cant believe our paths didn't cross this weekend so here's a belated "hello". Picking a favourite a far too difficult but I do like #9 and of course love the close up and personal ones. Look forward to seeing you soon. Best Wishes Sharon :wave:

Thanks Sharon, did look out for you. Be at Oulton on the Friday otherwise be Brands:wave::wave:

Nice work mate and good to say hello again,did better than me fella i gave up and went home LOL,best part for me was catching up with a load of people i have not seen for a while from on here (y)

Cheers Buddy think you had the best idea

Superb second set :clap: all top notch in my opinion (y)
The Braders shot sticks out for me,looks like its been taken under lights...
and the incoming shot 10 is a bit tasty..(y)
What was your favourite position that was blocked ?....
I opted for Friday,not a spectator marshal in sight and a decent crowd to give it a bit of atmos...
Clive..

Thanks Clive.

what more can be said? awesome.

Cheers Jonty

Back