Motor Sport at Crystal Palace 2010

Please send me a pair of specs so I can see them properly :)

Sorry but I cant see thet point to this thread as I and a host of others havnt got 3d specs

Dave

Those free 3d specs from the Sun have come in handy it seems :D
The stills work fine but some of the vids are having little or no effect imo :thinking:

I have always found it ironic that people can spend silly money on buying the very latest digital cameras but cant seem to be able to look on ebay for something that costs a couple of quid.

Unlike the late 50's when some attempts were made at 3D, 2010 is the year of 3D.

Both LCD 3D TV's and computer monitors have been released by all the major players, 3D digital cameras are also being released by the big boys.

The world of photography is changing rapidly, don't get left behind

For those that don't have glasses, I am busy converting and uploading triplet images.

These can be "freeviewed" with either parallel or cross eyed techniques that require no special equipment.

If you can see "magic eye" pictures (Sirds) you can see these in 3D in the parallel format.

I have always found it ironic that people can spend silly money on buying the very latest digital cameras but cant seem to be able to look on ebay for something that costs a couple of quid.

Unlike the late 50's when some attempts were made at 3D, 2010 is the year of 3D.

Both LCD 3D TV's and computer monitors have been released by all the major players, 3D digital cameras are also being released by the big boys.

The world of photography is changing rapidly, don't get left behind

Its not about being a Luddite, its just that anything that requires more than just your eyes to see it is a bit irritating without that equipment. I went to the iMax before it was at Waterloo to see a film - was a fun experience, but it was a niche market. Just like the magic eye pics. They were a fashion. Just like Avatar is today. I saw a camera mentioned in the daily rag that you use to take 3D pics. May be one day. In this economic climate, who has the dosh to go and replace a working telly with an upmarket gadget? Just my point of view.

Can you see "Magic Eye" pictures?, if you can, you don't need anything other than your eyes to see 3D photo's

Can I? I question whether I really want to get close and stare into my computer monitor long enough to do that - not only do I look a complete nit, but I don't think it will do my eyes any good.

Back