Motors TV at Castle Combe

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
What a day that was. Put TV cameras around the track and watch all hell break loose. Things weren't too bad in the morning but when the rain came in the afternoon things took a turn. There were 3-4 races that got red flagged, one got chequered a couple of minutes early because someone decided to take the scenic route. Cars were on fire, on roofs, embedded in tyre walls, wheels flew off, it was just mental. Even the maintenance crew decided to join in and whilst rushing around the track with some new tyres for the wall went a bit too hot into one of the chicanes and dropped some of the tyres off the back (that was quite funny to watch).

Anyway, C&C of any kind is always welcomed.

AO5T6849 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

AO5T8800 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

AO5T6911 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

121A2965 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

121A0410 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

121A2017 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

AO5T9225 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

8. Not something you see on a track every day
AO5T7359 by Scott Boulton, on Flickr

Last edited:
What a lovely set! really like 2, 4 and 6. I particularly like the non-racing shots - captures the atmosphere. Watched this on TV - was very entertaining. Glad I was in the dry! Love the pan in #2 The pan in #15 ain't half bad either :naughty:

#15 is a good take on Motorsport. I've often thought that we should have a race at the end of each meeting for the working vehicles!

My pic woul be the MG TF #5. A head on shot that still manages to show so much motion.

Great images, for me its #4, #7 and a special memtion for #15, without these guys and their vehicles it wouldn't happen and it's good to see them get a credit now and then

What a lovely set! really like 2, 4 and 6. I particularly like the non-racing shots - captures the atmosphere. Watched this on TV - was very entertaining. Glad I was in the dry! Love the pan in #2 The pan in #15 ain't half bad either :naughty:

Thanks Kalvin. I was surprised when I got home just how wet I got.

#15 is a good take on Motorsport. I've often thought that we should have a race at the end of each meeting for the working vehicles!

My pic woul be the MG TF #5. A head on shot that still manages to show so much motion.

Thank you very much. I'll often take photos of the service vehicles as I know a few of them. Never thought of having a race though, what a great idea for the end of the season.

Great images, for me its #4, #7 and a special memtion for #15, without these guys and their vehicles it wouldn't happen and it's good to see them get a credit now and then

Thank you.

Good set, if I had to pick a fav it would be 5
Thanks Paul.

I showed the guy in #15 that photo of him today, he was over the moon and in fits of laughter.

Back