Wild Mountain Hare pano

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
mharepano.jpg

timidus is something I yearn for Des,crit wise I just want to see the frame big not this teeny tiny stuff

timidus is something I yearn for Des,crit wise I just want to see the frame big not this teeny tiny stuff
Hope below is more to your taste, Stu.

Below were all from the same trip, different individuals:-

#1 full frame at 75mm; #2 full frame at 500mm.

I used to only shoot frame-filled stuff but I must admit that as time goes on I much prefer images that tell a bit more about the subjects I photograph, such as the environment in which they are found.

mhare-75mm.jpg

mhare-500mm.jpg

Last edited:
No you've miss understood me Des, probably my fault too few words) it's not the subject being small in frame it's the fact I simply can't view your first image large enough. here.............to me I want the first image on a wall as a 3be2foot( or the plano version of that image)............that's where it works.to my humble eyes buddy.

I love frames like the first Des a beastie in it's habitat I simply can't view that image as it should be ...to it's true potential here on TP as something a few inches by a few inches mate.................does that make sense Des?

'Corse I love the following frames Des and am really grateful you shared them,,,,I so want L timidus so they are also inspiring..........but if one limit's one's self only to portrait togging I feel We miss ( forgive me)

the big picture. ;)

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha. Yes, it's difficult to enjoy the image small on the web. Also, it doesn't;t help that all our screens are now set at a much higher native resolution.

Love that first one - we have plenty of Hares here but snow is rare, so no chance to try images like this. Does make it easy to spot them though :)
Yes, they do look rather out of place with their winter coats without the snow - easy targets for the golden eagles!

IF Mrs Nod hadn't nicked my long HDMI cable, I'd plug the 'puter into the telly to get them bigger - as Stu says, they deserve it!

Thanks for the enlargement.

Like Stu though, I think the whole (original) image needs to be bigger than is possible on this laptop screen (or indeed, my main monitor!) I'd love to see it as a BIG print. (My usual preferred final use is A3 prints or bigger.)

Back