Mountainscape

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
i spent the past week in the very remote parts of northern bc rocky mountains building a cabin for my boss. while out there i managed to get a chopper ride so i thought id my fav shot. c&c always welcome (y)
im currently having sizing problems so i apologize if its quite big.

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/154/0/0/BC_Rockies_from_the_air_by_dlk0122.jpg

Staff Edit : Images changed to clickable links. Pictures must not exceed current forum limits as per the rules.
Please feel free to replace this with a fresh/resized image and remove this text :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What pp has been done if any?

looks a beautiful place

i had to up the contrast a bit due to shooting through glass, adjusted clairity, recovery. not a whole lot done to it.

awesome image :D

only thing that sort of catches my eye, is that it seems like the photo slopes from left to right

Nice scene but the burnt out sky areas and general out of focus look to to do spoil it.

A little dark on my monitor (apart from the sky), but from what I can see its a really lovely place. Personally the post processing doesn't work as well as what I feel it could for the shot, the sky in particular, too purple imo.

What does the raw look like?

Back