Mouse2House - bunch of arse!

Name
Andy Drake
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks, to a kind tip here in my Wanted ad.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=1085164&postcount=25

I ordered this Monday.

This Company are to be congratulated - they've somehow managed to bill me immediately for an item marked as "Instock", while somehow the order is still "pending processing" - despite them claiming to process all orders before 3pm.

No reply to my e-mail:

Hi

I'm somewhat dismayed that despite claiming you process orders before 3pm, this order:

225xxx
December 01, 2008 9:37 PM
CB24 xxx
Credit/Debit Card
Pending processing

Is "in stock" yet pending processing. Somehow you have managed to already bill my credit card, yet fail to process the order?

Please explain?

-Andy

No reply to that one - and no item either.

Ops!

I dont know why, but a lot of on-line companies come under fire for a few things.

The company I work for takes the payment for the goods when the order is recieved as the customers are quoted 7-10days for delivery yet sometimes these can be despatched within 3days.

If an item is then out of stock we inform the customer of the date that it is going to be in, them knowing full well the money has been taken from their account. Then they kick off a week later saying they want the money back into the account but still place the order.

The biggest dispute for YOUR case, is the fact they say they will process the order before 3pm the same day, and its been now 3 days....I'd be asking for a complete cancellation or order and purchasing it from elsewhere if possible.

They've finally replied - they said could not supply the Firewire card, but I could have the CF card only for the same price as my existing order for the firewire card + CF card. WTF?

I felt like it was taking the pee, frankly!

Oh, and one of their Customer Service reps is called Christopher Robin! That gave me a laugh!

None of our clients take the money until they go to physically pick the item for dispatch, its part of the stock control system workflow, which is the way it should be. In my opinion you should NOT take the money for items you do not have in stock and are not sending out.

None of our clients take the money until they go to physically pick the item for dispatch, its part of the stock control system workflow, which is the way it should be. In my opinion you should NOT take the money for items you do not have in stock and are not sending out.

The company I work for is a 16hour job - that I do aswell as the photography.

And tbh - I agree with you Foggy :) It would save a LOT of customers hassling me! :)

Back