Move photos from camera to phone

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

So basically I have seen some photographers (Kym Illman) have ways of pressing a button on their camera to send certain photos, or individual photos to their phone, preferably to dropbox.
I can't figure out how to do this with image.canon, it seems to be very inconsistant when uploading, and seems to just upload everything even when I protect the photos I want.
I am using a Canon R10, but this might not even be possible with this camera.
Any way of doing this consisantly? I will be at a racetrack most of the time, however there are places I can get signal to do this. Primarily would be looking at having these go straight to my dropbox, so I can acces them on both my phone and my pc when I get back to it.

Usually I just wait until I get home and use an SD card reader to put them straight on my pc, then upload to dropbox after editing to get them on my phone.

Any help is appreciated,

Luke

Some have bluetooth with an app to connect to a phone.

My daughters new Canon has Bluetooth.

My daughters new Canon has Bluetooth.
Some have bluetooth with an app to connect to a phone.
Yeah I am trying to figure it out, actually almost got it figured out now, however I am struggling to figure out how to only send certain photos to the phone. Most days I am shooting I take 1000-2000 photos so sending them all over phone will take ages, and I dont actually keep more than 100 of them in the first place.

In the Olympus app I use it give me an option to select individual images

Back