MOvember!

Edit My Images
No
Just registered for my 3rd year of MOvember! For those who don't know about it, it's a charity event raising money and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer. If anyone would like to be so generous as to donate, as little or as much as possible, please visit http://mobro.co/darrenlewis

Thanks in advance guys.

Ps
You can also register to take part yourselves as an individual, of feel free to join my team ...
SUPERCALUFRAGILISTICEXPIALI-MO-SIOUS!

Got away with not being shaved for reecent surgery so still have a full beard which I believe precludes me from participatio but shall be popping a few quid in cancer related charity boxes while supporting you. If I see a specific testicular/prostate box, I may even lob an extra quid or 2 in.

In that case, I shall probably donate through your link.

I will sticky this for you

kelack said:
I will sticky this for you

Thank you, really appreciate that (y)

I know it's early but I'm trying to drum up as much support / donations as I can as soon as I can, especially with work doubling why ever I raise. I've manage to raise just short of 3k over the past two years I think. I work in a bar / restaurant, so as well as raising money through donations I give all my tips for the month of November as well

Just tried to donate but the £ box wouldn't take the click. Will be back tomtry again.

If cash would be OK, PM me a snail mail addy that you're happy for me to send it up to.
Recently had a tumour removed from lining of skull that was pressing on my brain. Not a cancer as such but still an unwelcome visitor! Op was op was 2 weeks ago so still recovering but doing well.

If cash would be OK, PM me a snail mail addy that you're happy for me to send it up to.
Recently had a tumour removed from lining of skull that was pressing on my brain. Not a cancer as such but still an unwelcome visitor! Op was op was 2 weeks ago so still recovering but doing well.

PM sent, and thank you again! (y) Its really appreciated

The big question is... :thinking::thinking::thinking:

will Cobra become Mobra?? :naughty::naughty:

I won't be taking part this year as I was completely uncomfortable with having hair on my face. I will however, contribute to the cause financially.

NMTT-HDAF!

Anyone not easily shocked who wants a translation and promises not to RTM can PM for one!

PM on its way, Darren!

Just to get people in the mood, this was last years Mo!....

302415_10150463839486418_1726349866_n.jpg

Last edited:
This was my attempt last year...

8103627579_8ef7b012f5.jpg

I'm probably going for greater face coverage this time!

(And try to improve the lighting for the photo ;))

My Movember page

Elastoman said:
This was my attempt last year...

I'm probably going for greater face coverage this time!

(And try to improve the lighting for the photo ;))

My Movember page

I've not got a clue what style I'm going for this year yet, but DEFINATELY going to take more photos!

Good luck Darren, I've signed up to do this years, should be fun and a great way to raise awareness and cash for a good cause.

Perhaps we could be "Mo Bros" :p (can't find the moustache smiley man) :D

darren.lewis1984 said:
Ahhhh no probs fella! Good luck to you and your team then! (y)

And you mate, subscribed to this thread so hopefully we can see some pictures throughout November of your progress (y)

Just to get people in the mood, this was last years Mo!....

302415_10150463839486418_1726349866_n.jpg

you do know that's against the rules!!! ;):)

"There is to be no joining of the mo to the sideburns (that’s considered a beard), there’s to be no joining of the handlebars to the chin (that’s considered a goatee) and each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman."

I'm on the verge of doing it this year...trying to drum up a team!!!! :nuts:

danmon_81 said:
you do know that's against the rules!!! ;):)

"There is to be no joining of the mo to the sideburns (that’s considered a beard), there’s to be no joining of the handlebars to the chin (that’s considered a goatee) and each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman."

I'm on the verge of doing it this year...trying to drum up a team!!!! :nuts:

No joining at either sideburns or chin there, there's a gap at both (y)

Feel free to join SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALI-MO-SIOUS of you do decide to do it! :)

Mo and a scrotum tickler!

Would be joining in as a grower but mine already joins the 'burns and the chin and has done so for too many years to remember!

Good on everyone having a pop this year, I'll be joining in also, but already on a team with work, the Heavy Mo Mob.

Cracking cause and an awesome excuse to grow a 'stache!

Last edited:
Got our work lot up for it. We are...The Molling Stones :)

Back