Movement Trigger

May I ask what sort of movement you are trying to capture?

I'm sure this will help get the right answers Mike

Les :)

Sorry Lee should have said.
It is for a Triathlon to capture racers as they exit transition

Oh ok Mike, my name is Les not Lee :(

would not a cable or wireless shutter release not be functional then - or are you looking for an automated one ?

Les

Oh ok Mike, my name is Les not Lee :(

would not a cable or wireless shutter release not be functional then - or are you looking for an automated one ?

Les

Sorry fat fingers on the keyboard this morning !!

Ideally looking for automated so it can be left to get on with it while I am elsewhere and just have someone keeping an eye the camera doesn't get knocked over !

technically i have a pluto trigger for water droplets,
but
this also comes with a laser which could be set up, as they break the beam it will take a pic, the problem you may find is how to focus as each person will be in a slightly different place, i know it has a setting to delay the shutter a given amount of time to allow the body to focus but to what degree it works i have no idea.

others may have a better idea.

technically i have a pluto trigger for water droplets,
but
this also comes with a laser which could be set up, as they break the beam it will take a pic, the problem you may find is how to focus as each person will be in a slightly different place, i know it has a setting to delay the shutter a given amount of time to allow the body to focus but to what degree it works i have no idea.

others may have a better idea.

Thanks Scott
Will have a look at these.

Back