moving abroad, time for new kit. advice please

Edit My Images
No
right moving abroad at the end of summer to sweden and in need of new equipment as i can no longer use my 350d as it was brought through our business and needs to stay...

need some help in choosing what new camera and lenses to purchase.

my gut instinct is staying with canon and buying a 40d as im allready getting good results with my 350d so can only get better with the 40 surely.

lens wise i was thinking of getting the sigma 10-20 for landscape photography.

the sigma 105mm macro

and the nifty fifty for shots were i would usualy have used my 350 kit lens.

i also shoot motorsport (mainly motocross and minibikes) and at the moment im using a canon 70-300mm f4-5.6 is usm lens and am achieving good results on sunny days but find that im struggling with the fast shutter speeds without cranking up the iso and capturing a lot of noise.

do you think i should sell this lens and invest in a sigma 70-200mm or a canon 70-200 f4l as the f2.8 is out of my price range for the time being.´

any thing else i should take into account or any advice on other equipment would be greatly appreciated as i have the chance to start from scratch and theres so many options out there.

the nifty 50 will ve ok but won't really help as it is only 50mm so where does the other 20-55mm come from.

The 40d has better noise hndling so pictures won't be as noisy.

then sigma 10mm macro is very good i have one.

and so is the 10-20mm

Back