Moving on ...

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
No
Morning,

Since the move to Ireland it's become obvious my days sitting pitch side are at an end. It's been a great 10 years (short time I know in some folks books) and I've loved every minute of it. Bloody hard work, an extreme technical challenge and learning curve (especially in those first few years) and of course at times very frustrating. Overall I wouldn't change it for the world. Met some top folks (and of course world class shooters) in my travels, some who I now count as close friends. Impossible to justify the investment sitting in the bag for 90% of the month ....

With all that said a couple of Canon 1DXs are For Sale in the listings section ... Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

cheers,

Nige

http://www.sporting-pixels.com/

they have football in ireland you know :)

Will you still shoot any sport for fun Nige? Surely you must be keeping a set up for personal use? :)

I'm moving 100% to Fuji and while a lot of the reasons are relating to other aspects of my photographers hat I will hope to do some sports work - albeit on a more local level relating to outdoor pursuits (running, biking etc ... ) The 1DXs only get looked at when there is a sports job on (Fuji kit takes care of everything else). Over the next few months I think the 2nd hand market for 1DXs will get quite flooded so trying to maximise their return ....

@KIPAX ... ha indeed and in fact did a job shooting NI and RoI the other day ... the Market over here though is very small and very well looked after by the main agencies already in place (with some bloody good shooters) ....

Inpho.ie were looking for photographers the other day

Your 1dx should sell easy enough if anyone has any brains.. kinda tells me what mine are worth as well.. A LOT less than yours haha... even more reason why I am keeping hold and not going for the mkii

Monkey leader, can I just publicly thank you for the advice and help you've given me over the last couple of years.

My Mrs however wants your testicles in a jar after you "made" me get a X100S as another "spare" camera

Now, off to the classified section........

Don't feed :LOL:

Oh balls. That will be my pay cheque docked next month then.

You know exactly what you are asking half the time, so don't play us for fools

But to answer your question: google is your friend

Attachments

• 1460316256945.jpg
    1460316256945.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 25
Morning,

Since the move to Ireland it's become obvious my days sitting pitch side are at an end. It's been a great 10 years (short time I know in some folks books) and I've loved every minute of it. Bloody hard work, an extreme technical challenge and learning curve (especially in those first few years) and of course at times very frustrating. Overall I wouldn't change it for the world. Met some top folks (and of course world class shooters) in my travels, some who I now count as close friends. Impossible to justify the investment sitting in the bag for 90% of the month ....

With all that said a couple of Canon 1DXs are For Sale in the listings section ... Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

cheers,

Nige

http://www.sporting-pixels.com/
Good luck with whatever you choose to do Nige

Back