MPB Turnaround time

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know what the turnaround time should be for MPB, as a mate of mine told me his was done in 3 days from start to finish, they have just received my camera and I've just had an email from them saying 4-5 days which seems a bit long really after receiving the item.

A few weeks back it took over a week and was only fast tracked because I posted here, but last Thursday I had another confirmed payment within 24hrs of it arriving with them.

Luck of the draw depending how busy they are I guess.

Took around a week when I sold my EOS body to them. Depends how much stuff they're getting in.

It was pretty much the full 5 days stated last time I sold to them (this April).. As pointed out by others though, this will depend on the amount of kit they've got arriving that needs checking

Well they sent me an email yesterday with a link for my bank details, when I put them in I got a reply saying funds it will be in by the end of the day, and nothing yet, a bank transfer is normally immediately, I will give it a bit longer and give them a ring I think.

Well they sent me an email yesterday with a link for my bank details, when I put them in I got a reply saying funds it will be in by the end of the day, and nothing yet, a bank transfer is normally immediately, I will give it a bit longer and give them a ring I think.

Last time out payment was definitely showing for me by the next day (could've even been the same day, I can't remember!)

Reactions: TG.
Back