Daily Mr and Mrs West's Year of Change 366 for 2012 (366/366) -DONE!

Ah, I see - at first I thought it was ectoplasm!

Would that be from the new arrival or the camera ;)

Some lovely shots in there, no idea how you found the time.

I know what you mean - next year I think a 52 project is more realistic - well for me anyway.

BTW love the last pic, he looks suitably horrified :)

For me, I think the stairway

lol, gotta love fudge packers!

Maternal instinct is brilliant (y) but have you conisdered a B&W conversion on it :thinking:

As to the struggle of a POTD it is a really massive challenge but your both doing really well (y) just look at it this way your nearly half way now and it's soon be closer to the end than the start (y) if you need any support in your challenge though drop me a PM or post in the support sticky in our section (y)

Matt

I tried a B&W, Matt, but it lost a lot of the warmth. If you look on my Flickr you should find it.

Big dump coming to try and get up to date:

Sleeping in front of the TV by DrHWest, on Flickr

Sark High Street by DrHWest, on Flickr

The artist of that painting is going to be posing for me next week for another one of my 3d collage pieces.

Staring at the Ceiling Redux by DrHWest, on Flickr

This is the other reason I've been so tired - 3800 pages of portfolio work, 3 movies and 15 sculptures assessed and annotated

2 Weeks' Marking by DrHWest, on Flickr

The next one, although the exif shows it leaving a gap of a day, was in fact taken before I slept - as the title suggests. It was the closest I've come to crashing out of the 366 simply because I was so tired I forgot I hadn't taken a shot.

Hour 25 by DrHWest, on Flickr

I've never come that close though having said that I didn't start a 30 minute photo the over evening till 23:25 :eek: so that was close but it's great to see that your keeping with it I like that marking one, not something I would like to have in front of me :eek:

Matt

I did like the mobile shot :)

The little-un looks like he is having a lot of fun in that photo (y) I also really like the ideas of the keys (y) that works well (y)

Matt

Thanks Matt - desperation is the mother of invention.

In order to match John's predicament, I'm limiting myself to my phone camera for the next five days and again doing an emotion per day.

I also chose frustration as my first one.

Frustration (Mood One) by DrHWest, on Flickr

or

Frustration (Mood One) by DrHWest, on Flickr

I think I like the second one as the scratches feel more irritated - although I like the simplicity of the first one. What do we think?

Last edited:
Very nice... I love 2, the better by far for me and see what you were getting at yesterday.

Agreed, i have to say its a great piccy, sort of like an old photo.

Back