MR & MRS Bullfinch

Edit My Images
No
I got these the same day as the coots,first i have seen for ages,

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

thanks for looking ,
john.

Lovely shots John, the detail on the first one is absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing.

Two good ones there John, nice detail and colour and a natural environment. Pity shes on the wrong side of the branch but there's nothing you can do about that. My fav is the male, but purely because of the colours, very well done (y)

Nice ones John though the male looks a little soft to me. They are, however, streets better than I have managed with these birds so well done.

Two lovely shots John, 2 of my favourate birds, agree with No2 looking a bit soft.

Regards: Gordon

I would love to get a male that close, and sat out in the open that much ... the little devils have something against me :D

A pair of crackers (y)

Lovely shots John, the detail on the first one is absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing.

Two good ones there John, nice detail and colour and a natural environment. Pity shes on the wrong side of the branch but there's nothing you can do about that. My fav is the male, but purely because of the colours, very well done (y)

Nice ones John though the male looks a little soft to me. They are, however, streets better than I have managed with these birds so well done.

I know those branches:D:D,always the same never come our side,im sure they snigger when the shutter goes down,nice captures John,thank you

Two lovely shots John, 2 of my favourate birds, agree with No2 looking a bit soft.

Regards: Gordon

Two lovely shots John.

I would love to get a male that close, and sat out in the open that much ... the little devils have something against me :D

A pair of crackers (y)

Two very nice shots in natural settings, well done :)

Thanks all,i do agree Donna,the male looks a tad soft,

Regards,
john.

Back