Mr Peacock displaying his wares

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
Was lucky enough to visit Sun City and came across this fella in the bird enclosure..
9632170367_96c6b8fe2a_b.jpg
[/url]
Peacock displaying his wares at Sun City by GraemeDee, on Flickr[/IMG]

There have been numerous Peacock images posted up Graeme, imo what makes this one stand out from most of the others is the fact it looks so much more natural. I know these things are down to personal taste, but there have been those that look like they have been given an overdose of HDR, and to me they do not look quite right, well done on this one I think it would make a lovely large print.

There have been numerous Peacock images posted up Graeme, imo what makes this one stand out from most of the others is the fact it looks so much more natural. I know these things are down to personal taste, but there have been those that look like they have been given an overdose of HDR, and to me they do not look quite right, well done on this one I think it would make a lovely large print.

Thanks Lynne. I also mentioned your idea of a large print to my wife and she loves the idea.

Thanks Lynne. I also mentioned your idea of a large print to my wife and she loves the idea.

Don`t mention it Forum Regular (y)

Back