MSVR GP weekend at brands or Renault world series at Silverstone ?

Name
Ima
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok this might look like a silly question to some of you .so please be kind .

I am not very familiar with these Race/Track info .I am planning to go to one of them this weekend but can't decide which one . This is my second motorsport event I will be visiting,and I hope to capture some good images .

Obviously the Silverstone is free but I am more concerned about the quality of the races and ability to take pictures at these venues .

PS-I am very new to Motorsport and Photography

Agree ^^ brands hatch everytime, lots more photo opportunities, better track 100%

.DAVID.

I have tickets for this weekend for Silverstone, but haven't been there before.

Is it worth taking the Camera? Last RWC I went to was at Brands...

brands.. its worth the extra money, and you wont spend all day in a traffic jam

I'm on about the Renault World Series...

It's at Silverstone, but I've not been there before. Last one I went to was at Brands...

I was wondering if it's worth me taking my camera based on the info above.

I'm going to silverstone tomorrow is it worth taking my d90 and 70-200? Will it be safe?

I'm going to silverstone tomorrow is it worth taking my d90 and 70-200? Will it be safe?

people take a lot of expensive gear to the F1, people to go to silverstone to nick a camera

plenty of places to try,

pits straight, club grandstand, arena grandstand, abbey grandstand, old pits straight.

people take a lot of expensive gear to the F1, people to go to silverstone to nick a camera

plenty of places to try,

pits straight, club grandstand, arena grandstand, abbey grandstand, old pits straight.

I didn't understand a word of that?

I am also still trying to decide between two , Since I havent been to Silverstone before I might as well make it as a family day out , and try Brands next week .

I am also still trying to decide between two , Since I havent been to Silverstone before I might as well make it as a family day out , and try Brands next week .

I would do that, it will be a alot cheaper if you plan to make it a family day out.

note how no one voted that you go to silverstone.. big hint there :)

I know everyone advised me to go to Brands for better photography .I think I will put photography behind for this week and make it a family day out .That way I can experience Silverstone for free of charge as well .
Since I will have to pay for brands, I will go in a following week.

I know everyone advised me to go to Brands for better photography .I think I will put photography behind for this week and make it a family day out .That way I can experience Silverstone for free of charge as well .
Since I will have to pay for brands, I will go in a following week.

fair enough :)
but be ready for some huge crowds and huge traffic jams

What time do you suggest getting there. We should be there around 815 which I'm guessing is when the traffic will be at its worst

Back