MSVR - Oulton Park - 28th July

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all,

Well I figured I'd put some up from the 2nd consecutive weekend at Oulton Park. Was only there to work with Lotus so the images are rather "lotus-centric" but there isn't much I could do about that!

All shot with 1DX, 300mm f2.8, 70-200 f2.8 etc

1. Roller coaster
G27P0219.jpg

2. Slow mo
G27P0750.jpg

3. Rob Boston didn't win either race for once!
G27P1296.jpg

4. Sticky
G27P2606.jpg

5. Wait! These aren't Lotus'!
G27P3074.jpg

6. And because I have to have a bin
G27P0275.jpg

Plenty more on http://www.snappyracers.com/album/2012/280712Oulton/

Cheers

Jon
www.snappyracers.com

I'll reply for you Jon ;-)

2 would have been my pick but you cut the back off . . . . . others are pretty good as well.

.DAVID.

Like the angle in 1 but 3 was my favourite.

How was the Dx?

As much as i like the shots the burning question has got to be hows the 1DX :D as these are the first proper shots of seen from one being used for its proper purpose rather than taking pictures of dogs and bottles or dark rooms at stupid ISO's (y)

I'll reply for you Jon ;-)

2 would have been my pick but you cut the back off . . . . . others are pretty good as well.

.DAVID.

Cheers David. Yeah fixed length lens and actually i rather like it as is! There's another one afterwards but I found the marshals a bit distracting

G27P0752.jpg

Lol at No.2

An off track excursion and he's forgotten to fit his Go-Pro.

Didn't want to double the car's weight mate :D

Like the angle in 1 but 3 was my favourite.

How was the Dx?

Thanks Mike. DX is... different. I'm used to a MkIV and this is verrry different. The AF seems to be much more customisable and I haven't got it right yet but good lord it's sharp... And that fps rate is addictive!

As much as i like the shots the burning question has got to be hows the 1DX :D as these are the first proper shots of seen from one being used for its proper purpose rather than taking pictures of dogs and bottles or dark rooms at stupid ISO's (y)

As above! It's very shiny and sparkly but needs some getting the head round. And the screen seems a bit dark but that's just getting used to the foibles of each body I assume. 12fps is just ridiculous. Brilliantly ridiculous though :D

Lovely stuff as ever! Good to see you dude been a while. The fps rate on that thing is stupendous!! I only pressed the shutter like I would usually and took about 10 frames :0 see you soon buddy.

Back