MTB race video

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I assume it is OK to share videos here as there isn't a video sharing sub-forum?

This is a video I put together from a cross country mountain bike race series that my daughter and I have been taking part in this year. This is actually the second video I made from this event, the first at 13 minutes long just goes on for far too long for anyone unconnected with the event to sit through, but the idea was to include a bit of every race which ranges from under 7's right up to elite level so those that were there will see at least a little bit of their own race.

This second video is intentionally much shorter and punchier, using footage of just the men's elite, 1st league and youth categories.

View: https://youtu.be/nc-nxfpTmRs

The sound track's a bit heavy for me but with a name like 'bass_junkie83' I can understand why.;)
Yeah, I am finding that selecting the right backing track is probably the hardest part of creating a video, especially when you are trying to use something that is free to use and trying to avoid getting issues with copyright.

That track was selected as the best fit I could find, trying to give the sense of high energy. Possibly doesn't help that all the most exciting parts of the race will be deep inside the woods where obviously I can't fly a drone. I did have some gopro footage but from a very old camera and the quality difference between that and the m3p is huge and it looked odd switching between them, so I left it out.

Back