Mud. How Boring.

Skyline

Emmet Brickowski
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
What you are looking at here are the mud banks from the Medway Estuary when the tide is out. It's all very bleak, bland and boring as far as the eye can see. But look closer and it's a alien world..... with the help of photoshop of course :)

Idea.gif
There's a lot of potential in an environment like that. Whole worlds waiting to be created. :)
Do you have any spaceman (or alien) minifigures? Perhaps build a little Mars Medway Rover?

(Assuming it's not too squishy and dangerous to walk out there.)

View attachment 38105
There's a lot of potential in an environment like that. Whole worlds waiting to be created. :)
Do you have any spaceman (or alien) minifigures? Perhaps build a little Mars Medway Rover?

(Assuming it's not too squishy and dangerous to walk out there.)

I wouldn't walk anywhere near it. You'll be knee deep before you know if. There's a few people though I don't mind testing first though :ROFLMAO::D :)

Walking on mud flats during childhood holidays in Wales, I found they were quite solid when exposed by the outgoing tide, but once the tide turned, the rising water level would saturate them from below, destabilising them long before they were submerged. You didn't want to be walking on them then. :eek:

Not boring for the massize population of worms crabs etc that live there.

Interesting photo texture.

Last edited:
Back