Mud Pluggers at their best.!!!!!

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Went along to a 4x4 mud pluggers bash at Driffield in East Yorkshire today.

Comments as always welcome..:)

panning-small.jpg

airborn.jpg

big-splash-small.jpg

landrover-small.jpg

yellowbuggy-small.jpg

buggy-small.jpg

Excellent shots Tim! Can't fault those at all, you've really captured the action with those. :thumb:

fantastic stuff :D

Great pictures Tim. :clap:
I was there too. 1st time I've been to one of these events and it was quite good - cold and wet.
Now I've just got to clean the camera etc, its covered in sh..... well you know ;) LOL.

Hope you don't mind if I post a few of mine in your thread too :D

4x4_1.jpg

4x4_3.jpg

4x4_4.jpg

4x4_5.jpg

4x4_6.jpg

4x4_7.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Excellent shots Tim, how come you didn't get squashed after taking #2?

regards

RickMezza said:
I was there too. 1st time I've been to one of these events and it was quite good - cold and wet.
Now I've just got to clean the camera etc, its covered in sh..... well you know ;) LOL.

I enjoyed it very much although the weather didnt know what to do..:(

As for cleaning your camera Rick just take it down the carwash then hang it out to dry..:laugh1:

camera-tree.jpg

RickMezza said:
Hope you don't mind if I post a few of mine in your thread too.

Not all mate, Keeps the thread active.:thumb:

stepheno said:
Excellent shots Tim, how come you didn't get squashed after taking #2?

regards

I may be big in size but can certainly run...:laugh1:

Could of sworn I posted a reply in this thread last night :suspect1:

mrgubby said:
Could of sworn I posted a reply in this thread last night :suspect1:

:whistle2: You did on another forum..:laugh1:

RickMezza said:
I was there too.

Was this you taking this shot Rick..:suspect1:

rick.jpg

All good work dude. Maybe you should try pimping them to some of the competitors, I'm sure they'd love to have some shots like these hanging on there walls, desks etc.

Gandhi said:
All good work dude. Maybe you should try pimping them to some of the competitors, I'm sure they'd love to have some shots like these hanging on there walls, desks etc.

You may be correct in your thinking Gandhi..:smilenod:

Its amazing how when the drivers saw themselves getting pictures taken they opened out the throttle to spray mud everywhere..:laugh1:

I was thinking about this the other day, all you'd need would be a lappy and a power invertor to power the printer off of the car battery, I don't know how much PP you do on these shots but if they're good enough out of the camera there would be nothing to stop you leaving out the laptop stage!

Gandhi said:
I was thinking about this the other day, all you'd need would be a lappy and a power invertor to power the printer off of the car battery, I don't know how much PP you do on these shots but if they're good enough out of the camera there would be nothing to stop you leaving out the laptop stage!

Not much PP at all mate, In-fact I have only just this morning printed some out on A3 from my Canon i9950 and they look bloody stunning..:thumb:

I have a 12 volt to 240 volt invertor to run both laptop and printer from the field..:ponders:

Mmmmm... Where is the next event..£££££££££££££££££££££...:whistle2:

busterboy said:
Was this you taking this shot Rick..:suspect1:

rick.jpg

Nope 'fraid not :D

But I have a pic with him on too :suspect1:

busterboy said:
:whistle2: You did on another forum..:laugh1:

:embarasse , must try and wake up :embarasse

They're really nice shots here as well :D

minimeeze said:
Great shots guys. Looks like great fun!

Was great fun. The only problem is (and you know what I'm like ;) ),....
I WANT ONE NOW !!!:D

K says, "hmmm they look nice, I think you should get one". What do I do - bike or car, bike or car, bike or car......

ps, please put in an order for sun in 2 weeks time, OK

busterboy said:
Mmmmm... Where is the next event..£££££££££££££££££££££...:whistle2:
That could be a nice wee niche :) Liking those shots even more after seeing them again :)

Gandhi said:
Certainly worth a shot, you never know. It certainly seems to have worked for Dod. ;)

I make very little at the MX at this stage. Problem is there are about four guys pimping shots and one selling at £1 for A4 prints. They're not inkjets either. I'm going to try a slightly different approach soon as I get the webby up. Luckily the horse prints keep me ticking over, still getting orders from events last July :banana:

Funnily enough I'm finding I don't mind letting folk get free shots, as long as it's only a download, a large proportion are for the schoolkids who want them for their own websites. It's getting me known, getting inroads to other things, intros to the mags etc, getting signed on at next weeks Enduro champs so I'll get my normal access instead of being behind the ropes, and some of them do actually offer to pay anyway. :)

dod said:
That could be a nice wee niche :) Liking those shots even more after seeing them again :)

I make very little at the MX at this stage. Problem is there are about four guys pimping shots and one selling at £1 for A4 prints. They're not inkjets either. I'm going to try a slightly different approach soon as I get the webby up. Luckily the horse prints keep me ticking over, still getting orders from events last July :banana:

Funnily enough I'm finding I don't mind letting folk get free shots, as long as it's only a download, a large proportion are for the schoolkids who want them for their own websites. It's getting me known, getting inroads to other things, intros to the mags etc, getting signed on at next weeks Enduro champs so I'll get my normal access instead of being behind the ropes, and some of them do actually offer to pay anyway. :)

Good luck with the Enduro dod, I know you have your head screwed on the right way and will approach the situation as best you can..:)

Keep us up to date with your progress mate..:thumb:

RickMezza said:
K says, "hmmm they look nice, I think you should get one". What do I do - bike or car, bike or car, bike or car......

ps, please put in an order for sun in 2 weeks time, OK

Why not go for it and have both? :D I'm sure K wouldn't mind....:stir:

minimeeze said:
Why not go for it and have both? :D I'm sure K wouldn't mind....:stir:

hmmmmmm...I wonder :ponders:

Back