Multiple images in one

Edit My Images
Yes
I see quite a few pics in magazines of sports shots that have been all put onto one image to show someone throughout a move.

Here is an example of what i mean:
http://www.kiteworldmag.com/images/stories/wallpapers/kiteworld_29_boardoff_800_600.jpg

I have a few shots of myself that my father took for me whilst i was out kitesurfing and i'd like to do a similar thing to them.

Anyone got any ideas as to how i can do this, or even better a tutorial i could follow.

Many thanks,
Charlie

i guess making good use of layers in photoshop would be the way to go...i.e. open each image into a seperate layer in PS and then blend them together?

not bad...just need to keep the shutter pressed for longer to get a few more shots to make it better. I guess trying to get you when you are going to be moving a greater distance would help?

not bad...just need to keep the shutter pressed for longer to get a few more shots to make it better. I guess trying to get you when you are going to be moving a greater distance would help?

yeh i know its not the best sequence for it, but i'v got the technique now.

indeed you have...it's not come out too bad considering! I guess getting some suitable frames will be difficult, good luck though and be sure to post the results (y)

Back