Munich Germany

Visiting Munich in 2 weeks time, Is there anywhere I should visit for photography and anywhere to avoid? I have looked at the BMW Museum as a maybe anything else?

Joe

I'm just gonna say go to the BMW museum, purely on the fact... I LOVE BMW!! Haha

The surfers on the Isar near to the Englischer Garten is usually good, also somewhere in the Viktualienmarkt, big food market, could probably get some nice candid pics in there.

I'd recommend getting a Bavaria ticket and taking the train to Garmisch Partenkirchen, ski resort & can go up Germanys highest Mountain - Zugspitze. View of the alps from the top is breathtaking and also back down to Garmisch & Eibsee Lake

Theres is also the Partnach Gorge within walking distance from Garmisch

Thanks for all the tips!

The surfers on the Isar near to the Englischer Garten is usually good, also somewhere in the Viktualienmarkt, big food market, could probably get some nice candid pics in there.

I'd recommend getting a Bavaria ticket and taking the train to Garmisch Partenkirchen, ski resort & can go up Germanys highest Mountain - Zugspitze. View of the alps from the top is breathtaking and also back down to Garmisch & Eibsee Lake

Theres is also the Partnach Gorge within walking distance from Garmisch

Thanks for that had alook and will be going to Garmisch Cheers (y)

I'd also recommend going to Neuschwanstein, although it's not that close to Munich and it's crowded with tourists. But the castle itself is absolutely stunning and a must-see in my opinion.

Back