Murder scene

Edit My Images
No
About 3.30am today a brawl started with around 10 people outside a kebab shop. When the police arrived a man was found lying on the floor. He was pronounced dead on arrival at hospital.
Not the best photograph in world but it may get a showing tommorow.
And yes that is a Police mountain bike!!!!

scene.jpg

What a wonderful society we do live in!

I am thinking -

'it was the Turkish man, in the road, with the kebab knife'

CLUUUUUUUUEEEDOOOOOOOOO !

So any details yet on what went down?

I see the Bobby behind the post trying to show his best profile!

Early reports are that it was gang related, victim stabbed in the arm and chest. 5 people so far arrested.

Oops that'll teach me to speedread things incorrectly..lol I could have swore they didn't have a photo credit before :nuts:

No that one isn't mine, Ive known Stuart for years though, been an inspiration at times and always nice to see him and have a chat at different jobs. He has been doing this job probably longer than I have been alive. Great character too!

well done on getting the shot. did you hear about it or was it right place right time?

i used to work in the shop that maintained some of the bristol police mountain bikes. we used to store bikes outside overnight if we had no space. it was nearly impossible to get to where they were as they were on a roof, but... the only bikes we have ever had stolen were 2 police bikes!

they used to stop me all the time for not having lights on my bmx as i was riding home after a bit of a street ride (not practical, they'd fall off - i do use them on my normal bikes) and it's a £20 fine in bristol for not having them. i used to politely remind them i was the one that fixed their bikes and continue on my way not out of pocket :p

just read the article...thought I recognised the chicken place lol
Nice one Garry...

Back