Muse, anybody?

Edit My Images
Yes
Anybody here into the band, Muse?

They've got a new album coming out in a weeks time, and they've just put it up for preview on their 'myspace' for you to listen to!

If you've not listened to Muse before, they're kinda funky + alternative rock.. With some electronica in there too i guess...

http://myspace.com/muse is the link :)

Gandhi said:
See if you can hear some earlier muse.

They lost their way somewhat........:(
I've got all their albums, bit of a Muse fanatic here :p

I'm not sure... Personally i didn't find Showbiz all that good, just maybe Sunburn Muscle Museum and Cave... OOS was their peak, but this is definately above Absolution, it's a different league!

I have likes muse for a while and when i first heard their new song i was very supprised, completely different style.

But still great IMO

Thanks for the link Jonny, my wife is a huge fan, so we'll listen to it in the morning, no point in having it on quietly :)

Only thing is, you've got to listen to it straight through, can't skip songs or anything like that.

I really like this new one. Not too familiar with most of the earlier stuff, but I really rate Hysteria, Plug In Baby, Time Is Running Out, Megalomania and their version of Feeling Good

I have 'Absolution' but haven't listened to it for some time... will check out their new stuff tho :)
Thanks for the link!

It takes a couple of listens, but it's good!

I've had this album a while through other methods, but i can honestly say once you've listened to it a few times and understand what the songs are about, it's just plain class.

I've liked muse since the early OOS days, and this album is just something spectacular. It's on another track to the rest of their work, the lyrics are a lot more uplifting and positive. Most of Showbiz and OOS were just Matt crying over a girl, which was good music but the lyrics were just so down which were a contrast to the style of music, but it's nice to see since Absolution they've tried doing something about that :D

OOh Ill be off for a listen to that (y)
Plug-In, Sunburn, Unintended, Feeling Good and of course the stonking Time Is Running Out are always on in the car.
Still not sure what I think of the new one, think its growing but somehow reminds me of a 10cc track and Im finding it hard to rid my mind of that thought just now! :puke:

Oh i'll be definately seeing them at the M.E.N when they tour in the autumn, i'll also probably down to birmingham to see them in the NEC there as well :D

I like their songs on the Gran Turismo 3 soundtrack. Does that count? :)

Back