mush c/c

Status
Not open for further replies.

photomad

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
mush.jpg

Nice idea, to me they look a little off, might be my eyes, done lots of driving today and feeling tired now.
Well done on getting down and taking the shot thought.

It looks like you've caught the grass in the top middle of the frame as the focus point, mushrooms are completely oof.

If it were mine, it wouldn't have even made it off the memory card. Thats just my personal opinion though, sorry if it offends, I don't mean it to.

To get close up and personal with Macro takes some practice. I know, the first 100 shots I took, I completely missed the focus point and then one day I managed to take an Agapanthus bud as it was splitting open and got the aperture and focus spot on.

The point I would like to make about your image is the composition is great, angle perfect. The focal point though missed the toadstools and focussed on the grass (centre back). With Macro stuff the margins are a hell of a lot narrower.

I hope that helps. Keep practising and you will get there. Well done for trying. (y)

say what you think say what you see

To be honest that is about the worst shot I have ever seen posted on these forums.:thumbsdown:

Composition= 0-10
Quality of shot = 0-10
Focus rating 0-10

If you fancy a lay in the grass another time give me a shout but forget the camera..(y)

no way is it the worst shot

and thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE critisim ha ha [which there was none]

i really wish i could be so blunt bout peoples pics i think are crap but i just cant im too nice

please bear in mind i have been taking macro shots for the grand total of three days

Nice angle but focus is way off!..Just keep practising and enjoy it..

no way is it the worst shot

Please show me a worse shot..:shrug:

and thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism ha ha [which there was none]

Please get real here, You had a benny over receiving critique not too long ago and said you could now handle it. Obviously not..:help:

i really wish i could be so blunt bout peoples pics i think are crap but i just cant im too nice

Then read what others have to say on images and learn..:nono:

please bear in mind i have been taking macro shots for the grand total of three days

Please take another look at your shot and tell me what you really think...:wave:

Sorry Joanne .... I could see what was coming and dived for cover ... :D

It takes many people years to get good macro shots so don't give up !!

You have the mushrooms out of focus and there are blades of grass protruding onto the mushrooms.

Lets just say that this is not the best shot you have posted yet ... :D

hypnotic we are cool

buster boy i like to c/c your pics but u have posted the grand total of two!!!!

why is that

i could pick out worse photos but i wont

hypnotic say what you think say what you see

when you say things like this its like opening the doors..:bonk:

good to see your trying by the way better luck next time (y)

hypnotic we are cool

Get a room you 2..:love:

buster boy i like to c/c your pics but u have posted the grand total of two!!!!

why is that

Because I'm rubbish and don't like posting here..:( People rip me to bits..:crying:

i could pick out worse photos but i wont

Awe bless you, you are too kind..:D

Damn Buster got there before me... However...

Blurred as buggery! Nice sharp grass in the background tho.

yes i agree the two pics posted were uninspiring the planes have been done a billion times and a bridge?

yes i agree the two pics posted were uninspiring the planes have been done a billion times and a bridge?

Told you so.. Stop it now I'm really upset..:crying: :crying:

That might be a true fact, but at least they were in focus.:razz:

(I'll stick up for ya buster)

they wont knock me back

i post pics and read peoples c/c that i can see there pics and i know they know what they are talking bout.

other people i read and chuckle cause they seem more bothered than me he he

Never said anything about selling yr bat and starting another sport.
Keep posting (y)

Never said anything about selling yr bat and starting another sport.
Keep posting (y)

oldgit is correct, Keep reading and learning how to get better shots and it will all come together soon..(y)

Look I've just been out and taken this for you.

Any better..:shrug:

fly=1.jpg

oldgits gallery is great. Those are albums remember, not just single shots. Infact not looked through your gallery before oldgit. Some real crackers in there :D

I don't use the gallery, that way I'm not forced to have my photos conform to a certain filesize and lose detail (and rightly so because bandwidth = money). All my shots are hosted on my own webspace. Feel free to rip apart any you wish.

C'mon folks, play nice :)

I don't use the gallery, that way I'm not forced to have my photos conform to a certain filesize and lose detail (and rightly so because bandwidth = money). All my shots are hosted on my own webspace. Feel free to rip apart any you wish.

I filled my gallery, so have had to go back to my own webspace :( lol - I told Marcel he has to give me a least a paragraph of feeback on each photo before I delete them! :D server space hostage taker me...muhuwahahahaha!

Think I need a lie down :puke:

oldgits gallery is great. Those are albums remember, not just single shots. Infact not looked through your gallery before oldgit. Some real crackers in there :D

omgblinky3sm.gif

All posted in threads here too I might add :D

bit blurred

ha ha

only kidding

glad you felt you had something to prove.

well im not going any further with this

i thought the idea of posting was so you could all help me

seems some of you want to help and some delight in knocking

ah well

night night

glad i wound you all up again

its soooooooooooooooo easy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

right ive had enough now.

Photomad i cant work out if your trying to grip my **** or if you really are a tad naive. Its like this, you post a pic, you will get advice and help on that pic. If it didnt hit the spot, you will be told, if it did, you will be told. IF you dont want people to comment, either post the pic and ask for no comments, or if you do, post the pic and ask for comments/crit.

DONT start going through peoples gallerys and saying they have worse pictures. That is NOT good sport.

We like EVERYONE to post here at TP, we want to help each other to improve photographically, not wind each other up.

Just before you hit the sack, Any chance you could send me a price for doing my wedding pics..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back