Music portraits

Edit My Images
No
EDIT : More shots at the bottom.

New couple of shots for a band, all natural light, no setup time but turned out ok i think. (5d Mark II and 50mm 1.4).

On a side note I just started my website (www.andyhayballphoto.com) and put it all together with square space in a day. I know its against rules to promote business but if anyone wants to take a look that would be great. Also I 100% back square space, nothing but amazing positive feedback (no i'm not endorsed or anything of the such).

Thanks for taking the time to look (y)

SKPboxp.jpg

mVYJm5O.jpg

gPg9tjB.jpg

Last edited:
I really love your style of photographing people, Andy. These are no different. Really good.

I really love your style of photographing people, Andy. These are no different. Really good.

Thanks very much! :)

EDIT : Just looked at your work! Damn! Your a really good photographer! Amazing stuff, keep it up love the connection you have with the people you shoot. Means a lot for you to look at my work also and comment.

Last edited:
Great portraits and I too love your subtle filmic processing. Very nice.

Great portraits and I too love your subtle filmic processing. Very nice.

Thanks buddy! I absolutely love you work! What you can do with a 135mm is pretty special. From what I can tell from your posts your an IT guy for main job, if you ever want to give it up and shoot for a living id be one of the people saying 100% go for it, you are amazing! So thanks for looking at my stuff :)

Last edited:
Thanks very much! :)

EDIT : Just looked at your work! Damn! Your a really good photographer! Amazing stuff, keep it up love the connection you have with the people you shoot. Means a lot for you to look at my work also and comment.

Haha, behave man. You have me confused with someone else, surely?

Thanks for the compliment though, means a lot! (y)

Keep up the great work.

Very nice! Bookmarked your website for some inspiration as I'm shooting some of the Salford music festival this year!!!

Matt

Third is my favorite! But I don't like electric guitar, I don't like tatto and I like B&W!! So, may be, I'm influenced...

really like all your photos there great portraits :)

Back