Music to post process to...

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
At the moment I'm listening to the soundtrack from Bridge To Teribithia, but I'll listen to anything from Guns n Roses, through to Elton John.

What do you prefer to listen to, or what are you listening to now?

Ennio Morricone and Vangelis a lot of the time. As I have both their entire back catatlogues, they tend to pop up quite a bit on the playlist.

Oooh Vangelis. I have *some* of his stuff....Excellent :D

Thanks, busterboy and Messiah! I love recording, but despise being photographed, so half of that video project was incredibly nerve-wracking for me. LOL. That was our first video -- hopefully the next will be more fun. ;)

We go back into the studio in two weeks....

- CJ

Well I loved that track on the video and think you should be very proud..:clap:

EDIT: Played it twice now and hooked..:D

CJ that was damned good -you mega talented person you! :clap:

wow thats good!

i like a bit of the Floyd while working on stuff, though you can tend to geta bit down...make everything mono...

Vangelis is very good, chariates of fire is the tip fo the iceberg if youve not familiar, the bladerunner theme is pretty good but prefer his album work. Like his Yes stuff too.

:agree: ... don't normally 'do' blues ... but that was something really special CJ ... :clap: ... another fan here ... well impressed ... :D

08.gif

Damn that was good! Another fan here too :clap:

Same as Matty, Pink Floyd.

I've seen the film, but didn't realise you could get the soundtrack?

Yup. I was a bit gutted the song they sang in class wasnt on it though.
Nevertheless it's a damn fine Album. One of those feelgood albums that kinda perks up your day.

BTW Spencer, the Bridge to Terabithia Soundtrack is here at Amazon.

Track List
1. I Learned From You - Miley Cyrus
2. Try - Hayden Panettiere
3. Keep Your Mind Wide Open - AnnaSophia Robb
4. A Place For Us - Leigh Nash/Tyler James
5. Another Layer - John McLaughlin
6. Shine - The Skies Of America
7. Look Through My Eyes - Everlife
8. Right Here - Jeremy Camp
9. When You Love Someone - Bethany Dillon
10. Seeing Terabithia
11. Into The Forest
12. The Battle
13. Jesse's Bridge

slightly OT but i was a bit disappointed with Gilmours latest effort, his recording and general sound isnt as good as his floyd stuff, the production values are a lot more 'digital'. the guitar playing is as good but it just doesnt have the same impact as, say...mother or comfortably numb...

"Shine on you crazy diamond", "hey you", Wish you were here" Just superb!!:clap::clap:

Wish you were here is great. My other favourites are; Us and them, Breathe, The great gig in the sky, Speak to me and that one off one of the early albums where one of the lines goes "I have a mouse, I don't know why I call him Gerald", the name of it escapes me now.

Wish you were here is great. My other favourites are; Us and them, Breathe, The great gig in the sky, Speak to me and that one off one of the early albums where one of the lines goes "I have a mouse, I don't know why I call him Gerald", the name of it escapes me now.

Yeah great stuff, I've have most of their albums on plastic, & some early singles, "see Emily play" ect.

The track you mentioned is "Bike"(y)

Yep CJ. Ive said it before and I'll say it again. You know which end of a Camera to point where, you can sing and you're easy on the eye too :) (y)

At the moment I'm listening to .....one of my boys laughing downstairs to something on TV. I usually escape in here (my study) to get a bit of peace and quiet, so rarely listen to music whilst on the net. However, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin feature high on my favorites list.

Have you got the man with a movie camera DVD Khan? It's flippin' brilliant :D

Depends what mood I am in I suppose
Pink Floyed albums upto an including ""The Wall"
With the later later stuff Dave G seems to "struggle" a little
Led Zep
Emmersom Lake and Palmer
Rick Wakeman
Mike Oldfied
Simon & Garfunkel ( yes really)

I'm not a blue fan but thats some voice you have CJ
& you certainly know how to use it! :clap:

My, what a lot of Pink Floyd fans we have in here.

Have you got the man with a movie camera DVD Khan? It's flippin' brilliant :D

I havent no. My music tast is silly eclectic. It goes from Ennio Morricone, System of a Down, Frou Fou, Junior Boys, Lamb, Queen, Atari teenage riot etc. It does sometimes make for an interesting mix on the winamp laylist, lol. Especially when I have a load of random kids cartoon theme tracks in there as well. From Thundercats theme tune to Korn anyone?:LOL:

Back